Mobile Terraria Mobile Easter Update: Expanded Worlds & More!

What about windows phone Lumia 635? I paid for it way before any of the crashes ever happened and now I still am not able to play it due to it not being available for download :/
I'd like some word on controller support. The Moga Pivot app disconnects every 10minutes...

Ive noticed a pretty large bug, Whenever taking off a Tiki Mask, it dissappears from the inventory, is not deposited to nearby chests, nothing, just gone. (Every Time) Recently this happened to my Spectre Hood as well. (Once) I hope other Helmets dont dissappear, thats brutal, especially since Spectre requires MORE DAMNED CHLOROPHYTE, I hate mining Chlorophyte :(

Also, I have Spectre Armor (Hood) and Bubble Gun/Bat Scepter, cant kill an Ice Queen fast enough so the event always ends on a low wave, also if I went Melee (Dragon) and had a Fire Gauntlet and an Ichor Potion with a Superior North Pole, not only would I pretty much die instantly, but still cant kill it fast enough, is there something im missing, or is her defense "Too Damn High"?

Ive also noticed the Pink thing on top of Cacti for the "Pink Dye" never shows up, no matter how many worlds I go to, no matter how long I wait for a cactus to grow one, it never shows up. (Hence why I dont even know its actual item name) Still havent seen any Orange Bloodroot either.

I'm considering completely resetting all my terraria data if I uninstall and reinstall will I keep my purchase of the full version (bought through the demo)

Does anyone know this forum seems to have slowed down but I hope someone is still keeping up with it that can answer

Im starting to get very annoyed once again I haven't been able to play this game for months I have cleared it's data and uuninstalled and reinstalled it and it still crashes within a few seconds of startup I am on Android and I have the full version bought through the
demo version (which based on what I've read on this forum
seems to always have more issues than the pay up front
version) bought from the play store a few months before the revert to trial bug hit and I would like some help with this issue please it is a really good game

Im starting to get very annoyed once again I haven't been able to play this game for months I have cleared it's data and uuninstalled and reinstalled it and it still crashes within a few seconds of startup I am on Android and I have the full version bought through the
demo version (which based on what I've read on this forum
seems to always have more issues than the pay up front
version) bought from the play store a few months before the revert to trial bug hit and I would like some help with this issue please it is a really good game
If i had legitimately bought a game, and that version wasn't working, I would find a different version by other means and see if it would work until my version was fixed.

I bought the full version through Play Store. I like the game so I support the developers.

Just noticed recently, fighting the Frost Legion for the first time in a very long time (not ever done with this character/any worlds) Snow Balla, Snowman Gangsta, and Mr. Stabby can face left, or right, but have no walking animation (slide towards the player) and when the player jumps over any of the Frost Legion enemies, they simply "walk" (Slide) backwards, without turning towards the player, IE; Unlike any other enemy, who will walk towards the player, face and chase the player, and will change direction to face the player if you get around them, the Frost Legion enemies DO NOT. They will spawn facing either left or right, and will not change.

I dont even know if they are supposed to have a walking animation, they just slide around, of course, they are snowmen, so....what would they do anyway?

Disclaimer: The top half of bugs I have already posted but for the sake of a proper list, I decided to keep them here incase the devs/505 Games Support Team missed one.

@505 Games Support

-Spear traps go above their release point if its turned into a background object with an actuator
-the spread of hallow and corruption/crimson is misaligned in expanded worlds to the left, not to mention slightly thinner
-Angler still doesnt give out proper exclusive quest rewards upon reaching a certain quest number (10th quest will give you a fuzzy carrot as an example which is the only way to obtain it)
-Expanded worlds have shrunken ocean biome detectors (while on the sandy part of an ocean it assumes im in a desert)
-Golem fist's item animation is slightly broken, making the fist fly out of the hole without being connected to the "gun"
-Enemies sometimes spawn in NPC houses or sealed background wall areas which is impossible in other versions (with the exception to Pumpkin/Frost Moon.)
-Crimson Underground Music isnt present despite being added already by this update and Title Screen Music is in the game files but doesnt play instead being replaced the overworld theme.
-PC autodig isnt applied to digging below and above (PC is 2 blocks while on Mobile is 3, Console just got this added)
-certain positions may bug out block textures when upside down via Gravitation potion.
-Chlorophyte growth is VERY slow (more of a limitation to phone specs since the devs slowed spread of blocks down to prevent crashing) [Slight solution 1-2 ore of chlorophyte can be crafted into a bar. Doesnt make logical sense but it will patch the waiting hours till you get around a couple of bars frustration.
-Ususally if you're low on mana killing an enemy near you will make a mana star (not crystal) pop of an enemy giving you 100 mana to prolong magic players. However if you join a game this will never happens as the game doesnt do a check if a joining player is low on mana.
-Catching things in hosted worlds with a bug net wont work, you will make the critter invisible on your screen but you get no yield from catching anything.
-Herplings (and possibly floatty grosses) still drop nazars
-Certain enemies wont spawn in proper locations [Tortoises and Man Eaters wont spawn in the Underground Jungle] [Chaos/Spectral Elementals wont spawn on hallowed stone] [Crimson Mummies wont spawn on crimsoned deserts thus making the blindfold unobtainable (key ingredient in Ankh Shield)]
-The sandy area of oceans in expanded worlds should be roughly 1.4x bigger [sacrifice a little bit of water area since oceans are quite deep in expanded worlds anyway]
-Deserts have palm trees naturally generated upon creation, which is only restricted to oceans on PC/Console, Deserts should only have cacti and (on rare occasions) waterleaf.
-Buff limit caps at around 10 buffs which is frustrating since PC has more than twice the max in its cap.
- Golem has overpowered stats (may bother some players) almost as much as expert mode from PC, I dont mind most of the time but I do have to overprepare :p

~New Bugs Section~
- Gatligator's not consuming ammo bonus has no effect at all.
-buying items like bullets take WAY too long, it should maybe pause or stop once you hit 999 kinda like PC or add a buy stack button or anything to improvise this.
-Bug net has a wierd hitbox being smaller and more located on the ground.
-Angler is only found on right oceans for some reason.
-Magic Mirrors are too common and should only spawn in golden chests, while recall potion are about roughly 10% less common.
-Goldfish that are walking (when it rains) cannot be caught by a bugnet.
-Eye of Cthulhu doesnt spawn servants anymore.
-Ticking damage from poison, frostburn, fire, cursed fire, etc. do WAY too much damage per second too higher HP enemies especially bosses (around 14 damage every tick or so.)
-Since Ocean detection is wierd in Expanded worlds, Oceans will almost always have cacti.
-Certain/most pets can break grass/vines just by touching it.
-Traveling Merchant is still very rare compared to PC, he has about 1/40-ish chance to appear every day while in PC it feels around 1/10-ish chance.
-Flower of Pow doesnt shoot petals properly.
-Wall of Flesh's HP is drastically low and not much preperation is needed to actually fight it.
-Floating Islands Usually have 1 different item from a Starfury, Horseshoe, and a balloon. But the problem is that duplicate items of 1 of the above are likely to spawn in other islands when they should be different unique items. This does happen in PC but rarely.
-Chests will always have Copper, Iron, Silver, and Gold Bars even if you have Tin, Lead, Tungsten, or Platinum ore in your world.
-(I keep hearing this from others but not sure if stated/fixed) Frost Hydra Staff apparently doesn't work? Cant confirm this since my last save had it, now I dont posses one.
-Gemspark Blocks Texture doesnt look identical to PC if connecting them together.
-Gastropods will randomly spawn in the jungle
-(kind of a concern) Being in a big body of water lags the game pretty bad, this might be unfixable but maybe can be optimized.
-Arapaimas are a little too rare now, where the angler fish takes a way higher priority in spawning.
-Stairs act wierd like if they were solid blocks, even projectiles cant pass them.
-Fishing line breaking feature isnt present in the code, what it does is that in a 1/(ill look it up but I belive it was 7) your fishing line will yield nothing and may consume bait, this and the high test fishing line may need to be coded to null this mechanic since it prevents this.
-Pyramids may have 2 "Chambers" inside them. One inside the path goes down and one located off the opposite direction (although digging is required to get there)
-There is no proper hostile mob spawn block when around an NPC village since their presence (once 3 at the minimum) will only let critters spawn, however this is nulled in events.
- Grenade Launcher Shoots rockets like if it was a Rocket Launcher.
- (not sure if fixed but remembered this) placing a sharanga (and possibly other conse exclusive items) in an item rack will show up incorrectly, for an example it showed a misaligned mourning wood trophy that had wierd pink marks on it.
-Bright Colors seem to get glowy or just dampen in certain light.
-Moonglow and Daybloom Blooming Sprites are broken and you cant tell that easily if they're bloomed.
-Minecart Tracks cant be grapple too (this might be intentional so people dont accidently use a minecart)
[Slight Request:Ammo should be less of a grind to make since PC version got a lot of the recipes that are ammo related to cost less by increasing the amount given, Especially for arrows where I believe you get 50 arrows for 1 stone and wood.]
-Beetle Wing Animation plays too slowly and should be sped up.
-Mobile Never Got the extra inventory slots when 1.2 came out.
-Screen Resolution with wide screens (like mines being 960x540) not only cant zoom out all the way, but the pixels filter oddly leaving the waist area on the character skin colored at all times even when wearing armor (robes and long armor chestpieces do cover this up though.)
- Heart Crystals are a bit too common again.
- Space is shrunken in Expanded Worlds with the floating islands always being about 40 blocks under the space-zone.
- Statues spawn a bit too often on slopes making them break just by interacting with anything near it.
- Brain of Cthulhu's Second form slows down often and teleports in less instances than it should.
- Nymph doesnt drop any coins (but banners work :))
- Green Slime and Blue slime 50 kills tally are both one in the same
- [May be a lack of introduction but this was added in 1.1 for PC] Items dont get a random reforge when crafted and some Items (but very few) wont have reforges at all when obtaining them as a drop.
- Coins cant be crafted back into change, kind of needed now that coins are placable and the coin gun consumes coins.
- Arch Wyverns Hitbox is lower than the sprite resulting in it going through you sometimes when youre on top of it.
- Hellbats spawn in meteorite biomes once Hardmode Starts.
- Souls of Light/Night seem to be slightly less than 1/5 even with water candles and battle potions it feels like a 2/13 drop rate, not to mention you can get them in the surface (in rare instances) which should not be possible.
- Only the original Angry Bones and the Skeleton Mages drop bones, the other variations of angry bones only drop coins and other rare drops (voodoo doll and bone wand)
- Being in Hell can lag the game probably due to the lighting maybe. [Little example: in 1.3 when I had BGs off it gave me the old hell look and it was dark yet laggy, but when I turned it on it gave me the new hell BG and the lighting was brighter and there was less lag]
- Team Hair Dye will always leave your hair color default/black.
- Changing hair styles can crash your game most of the time
- Light pets dont work properly, for example I cant cancel the wisp in a bottle or the fairy bell let alone change the color of the fairy.

Phew, that was a long list of bugs! Im pretty sure you guys wont have an easy time fixing all of them but major luck out to you devs! Im pretty sure that there might be duplicate bug reports that others have made but oh well. I'll be reporting new bugs if the next hotfix produces more.

Last edited:
@505 Games Support

To be joined with the last post (Bug List)

• Staff of the Frost Hydra still doesnt work.
• Frost Legion enemies have broken animations, they dont face left and right, only one direction the entire time its alive, each enemy can spawn facing left or right, but is then stuck facing that direction.
• Orange Bloodroot and Pink Prickly Pears dont spawn :(
•Green/Blue flame dyes do not change appearance, making them useless, would check Flame Dye, but I dont own any orange dye, because of the last bug.
• When switching head armor, (Dragging a head armor from inventory to your used Head Slot) will cause the worn armor and inventory armor to switch places, except the worn head armor DISSAPPEARS. Confirmed with Tiki Head, (More often than the others) Spectre Hood, and Spectral Hood, I could test with others, but I assume it will happen to that armor as well, causing a loss of armor, its incredibly devastating with the 3 "Special Armors" (Dragon, Titan, Spectral) and any armor involving Chlorophyte Ore to craft.
• Coins properly turn 100 copper coins into 1 silver (etc) in inventory, but not well in chests.
• The sound when quick-stacking items into chests doesn't play, so you dont know if you added items to a chest
• Ice Bat still drops another enemy's gore, looks like the image for the trophy for Mourning Wood.
• A message will display every 50 kills of an enemy, If an enemy has a variant, they dont count the same, for example, you can get the 50 Kill message for vampire twice, for killing 50 Humanoid Vampires, and 50 Bat Vampires, because it counts as two enemies, also each variant of Zombie has its own kill counter.
• My Hallow is next to the Jungle, while in the Hallow, Jungle Music plays if i'm somewhat close to the jungle, though i'm a good distance away, with Pearlstone surrounding me.
• Angler seems to give quests that cannot be filled, due to lack of fishing spots in my world.
• Angler does not tell where to fish for the quest fish he asks for.
• If you paint a few of the same blocks adjacent to each other different colors, they will appear the same color, usually black, blue, or red, making testing the other paints a bit hard.
• Ice Queen is hard, I usually cannot finish a wave with an Ice Queen in it, because the event ends before I kill her.
• Enchanted Sword, Crimson Axe, and Corrupted Hammer sometimes dont drop coins.
• Floaty Gross doesnt drop Vitamins often enough, I usually kill around 200 before I get one, Corruptors drop it fine.
• Frozen Turtle Shell doesn't seem to drop, or at least often enough, not sure.
• Pigrons don't spawn easily, Ive only ever seen 1, I was unaware they were in Mobile Terraria.
• Living Fire Blocks don't drop.
• Ice Chests are still rare.
• Tempest Staff's "Sharkron" Projectile is half the time just a dark purple box instead of a Sharkron

Edit: it Appears I forgot one ~Below~
• Panic Necklace will NEVER drop from Crimson Hearts, so a Sweetheart Necklace can't be crafted either.

NOT a bug, yesterday I got a Duke Fishron trophy, and Retinazer and Spazmatism trophies (which I didnt have, dont know about anyone else) I over prepared for both, I had 4 Truffle Worms, got the Trophy on the 3rd, and got 5 Mechanical Eyes, got both trophies on the 2nd, I got 1 Pirate Map and tried for a Coin Gun.....that didnt work out lol, my Luck ended there.

But now we know Fishron trophies can drop.

Last edited:
@505 Games Support
• Orange Bloodroot and Pink Prickly Pears dont spawn :(
• Ice Queen is hard, I usually cannot finish a wave with an Ice Queen in it, because the event ends before I kill her.
Pink Prickly Pears I have found but only one, theyre just too rare since cacti has slug growth, and I belive that bloodroot are extremely rare so just frequency is what matters.
As for the second one, its supposed to be that hard. In PC its slightly harder so this doesnt need to be tweaked

@505 Games Support
• Ice Bat still drops another enemy's gore, looks like the image for the trophy for Mourning Wood.

I am pretty sure it is the body parts for the Orca, which doesn't fix it at all, but just wanted to add input.

I have also noticed the thing about the prickly pear and orange bloodroot. I am pretty sure orange bloodroot is impossible. But prickly pear takes amazing luck.
I also agree with you on the Frozen Turtle Shell. I was lucky and got one within 30 minutes of farming, but I have done almost 2 hours of farming after that with no luck.

Wow :D

opluad7e1c4.png

why that the windows phone that got less than 1G ram cant play, i only got 512 ram and now i cant play the game T.T

Back
Top Bottom