Mobile Terraria Mobile Easter Update: Expanded Worlds & More!

I forgot to add a bug to the last list, so ill post it here in case people dont see it if theyve already read the old post, I made a new world for this update, and I went to both Ocean Biomes, they both had "Underground Cabins" at the bottom, it looked out of place, although maybe its a Shipwreck???? I dont know if its by design, but I was surprised to find them, in both Oceans.

On iOS9 (Ipod6) I can't open the app, it just sits on the Terraria logo for like 10 seconds and then exits out. Plz help i paid 7$ for this

I have a bug for this version. It is fairly big so yea. On a Nexus 5X (at least) after loading a world there is a small bar on the right side which only shows the background and no blocks. The mana bar is also too far to the left, and I think this is an issue of the things that are supposed to be on screen not on screen. Thx

Screenshot?

I decided to mess around on the tutorial world and noticed the word "passcode" on the bottom of the screen and I don't think I saw that in my actual worlds

Same, screenshot?

I have a iPhone5S lastest iOS update, latest terraria update( this problem occurred before the update) and as said just crashes as I press play now (occurred after accidents you press the iCloud file, created the character and played it for like 30s, then when out and the above happened

Every world or just the same world? What time of day is it in that world? Are you moving around or standing still?

Maybe the apps name should be added to first post with instructions on how to use it with terraria?
The app seems legal, is free and only needs root and it would help 512mb ram terrarians cause i play full speed on expanded world like im using a high end phone xD

PM to myself and 505 Mobile please with info.

@dirtlord Same for me, I have 1.7 Gigs left and it thinks I have under 1. Unplayable, seems to now be affecting my normal worlds as well.

Hardware info and OS?

On iOS9 (Ipod6) I can't open the app, it just sits on the Terraria logo for like 10 seconds and then exits out. Plz help i paid 7$ for this

Any crash log or any other info?

I'm on iOS9 (iPod6) and when i open the game (on the Easter 2016 update) it just sits on the Terraria logo for 10 seconds and then exits out. Plz help i spent 7$ on this game and was really looking forward to playing it
[doublepost=1458854250,1458854207][/doublepost]
I'm on iOS9 (iPod6) and when i open the game (on the Easter 2016 update) it just sits on the Terraria logo for 10 seconds and then exits out. Plz help i spent 7$ on this game and was really looking forward to playing it
Sorry accidentaly duped post
[doublepost=1458854381][/doublepost]
Screenshot?

Same, screenshot?

Every world or just the same world? What time of day is it in that world? Are you moving around or standing still?

Hardware info and OS?

Sorry what do you mean by crash log? Kinda a noob at these things

[doublepost=1458854250,1458854207][/doublepost]
Sorry accidentaly duped post
[doublepost=1458854381][/doublepost]
Sorry what do you mean by crash log? Kinda a noob at these things

I am trying to remember where iOS saves those nowadays....but when you crash the device generates a log that it saves into your settings (privacy > Dx and Usage data iirc) - scroll down to Terraria and PM me the logs where it crashed. That is IMMENSELY helpful to the devs in tracking down crash bugs.

Hello.
I'm a mobile and PC Terraria player. Recently i saw the Easter Update with bigger worlds and more bug fixes. I was so happy! I decided to reset my device (tablet) to make more space ( For bigger worlds ) After the format i was going straight to download the new version... but i couldn't find it in Google Play. And then, i saw that it's not compatible with my device. Everything was right before the reset. I found 3 games not compatible, too. Can you help me somehow?

Some info i found about my device.

Model Number: SM-T235
Android version: 4.4.2 (latest)
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4

I gone nuts after that.

Also it says that i need a version 4.0.3 and better.
Another edit: I reseted version of Google Play. After that, i AM able to download Terra, but i'm getting a error number 940.

Last edited:
This is happening every time I try to open the game
Screenshot_2016-03-24-18-11-55.png

Well I went into my settings/apps/terraria and cleared the data and reopened. It had to extract all the files again but it worked but doing so also deleted my world and cloud saved character!! Haven't been this pissed off before! :mad:

Last edited:
Hooohhhh may gaahhhd ITS OUT!!!!
I'm updating ATM I can't wait to taste small worlds yet again (my laptop doesn't work anymore) along with some bugs fixed on the side. A big thanks to whoever thought of adding expanded worlds it really is a (no pun intended) BIG difference :)

Screenshot?

Same, screenshot?

Hardware info and OS?

My phone doesn't have a screenshot function that I know if but I can see if it happens again and try to describe it in detail also I made a previous comment (on the first page if I remember correctly) that you should take a look at its a bit long with some bug reporting and a lag reduction suggestion that would be more effective in larger worlds

I'm confused has the update that involves fishing came out for Amazon already? Or are they still working on it?

I updated my terraria app to the new version 1.2.11964 and now I can hardly even play my existing character in my existing world. The crashing seems to be linked to my wings/flying/jumping and my house/decorations. If I WALK out of my house and get a good distance from it and then try to jump or fly, I seem to be able to play. But if I try to jump or fly near or inside my house, the app instantly shuts down.

If I load one of my existing local worlds (which have no houses or decor) I don't seem to have any crashing. The bug seems to be with my house/decorations.

I also had an odd thing happen where I walked all the way to one side of my world and when I used my mirror to return home, I landed in a pile of wood and banners. The floor around me was all missing it's wood and all the banners hanging below that floor had fallen. I did not have my pick axe equipped so I have no idea how my toon landed and did this destruction.

I have an iPhone 6S.
iOS 9.2.1
33G of available space
The phone is freshly rebooted and no other apps are running.
I have tried on both wifi and 3G.
Both my character and my main world with my house and decor are on iCloud.

Please help! :(

Another edit: I reseted version of Google Play. After that, i AM able to download Terra, but i'm getting a error number 940.

Best bet is probably to submit a ticket to the 505 CS Portal (link in their sig). I don't have an Android, and they would be way more familiar with what could and should be done.

I updated my terraria app to the new version 1.2.11964 and now I can hardly even play my existing character in my existing world. The crashing seems to be linked to my wings/flying/jumping and my house/decorations. If I WALK out of my house and get a good distance from it and then try to jump or fly, I seem to be able to play. But if I try to jump or fly near or inside my house, the app instantly shuts down.

If I load one of my existing local worlds (which have no houses or decor) I don't seem to have any crashing. The bug seems to be with my house/decorations.

I also had an odd thing happen where I walked all the way to one side of my world and when I used my mirror to return home, I landed in a pile of wood and banners. The floor around me was all missing it's wood and all the banners hanging below that floor had fallen. I did not have my pick axe equipped so I have no idea how my toon landed and did this destruction.

I have an iPhone 6S.
iOS 9.2.1
33G of available space
The phone is freshly rebooted and no other apps are running.
I have tried on both wifi and 3G.
Both my character and my main world with my house and decor are on iCloud.

Please help! :(

What time of day is it on that world? All worlds crash or just that one?

The "stuff blows up when I teleport" means that you built on where your character spawns - at least that is what it used to do to me as far back as early PC Terraria. Unless I misunderstand the issue. Have you tried using a bed to change your spawn point yet to see if it occurs even still?

I'm confused has the update that involves fishing came out for Amazon already? Or are they still working on it?

Still working, sadly....but way closer, it seems.

Well I went into my settings/apps/terraria and cleared the data and reopened. It had to extract all the files again but it worked but doing so also deleted my world and cloud saved character!! Haven't been this pissed off before

Would also get in touch with 505 CS (would have advised that before deleting data :( ). They are really cool people and can hopefully help.

The "stuff blows up when I teleport" means that you built on where your character spawns - at least th
at is what it used to do to me as far back as early PC Terraria. Unless I misunderstand the issue. Have you tried using a bed to change your spawn point yet to see if it occurs even still?

It's daytime, raining. Crashes every time I jump in my house. I will let night fall and see if it changes anything.

Only my world with my house crashes. And it only crashes if I jump or fly in my house or right outside it.

I visited my son's world and was able to jump around his house.

I am using a bed as my spawn point. I just clicked on it again and reset my spawn point just to make sure it was set. I walked out of my house, hit my mirror, and again landed at my bed but with broken wooden floor and all my banners fell. I have not altered my spawn point, bed, or the decor around my bed in months. So idk why all of a sudden this is happening with the update.

I can post a video if it's helpful.

---

Just went back at nighttime and I still can't jump or fly in my house. Time of day does not matter.

Last edited:
Best bet is probably to submit a ticket to the 505 CS Portal (link in their sig). I don't have an Android, and they would be way more familiar with what could and should be done.

The "stuff blows up when I teleport" means that you built on where your character spawns - at least that is what it used to do to me as far back as early PC Terraria. Unless I misunderstand the issue. Have you tried using a bed to change your spawn point yet to see if it occurs even still?

Still working, sadly....but way closer, it seems.

Would also get in touch with 505 CS (would have advised that before deleting data :( ). They are really cool people and can hopefully help.

They might just tell me to clear cache (which I did, with no luck) if that didnt work, then they might tell me to uninstall/reinstall. I'm not really that angry anymore since I wasn't very far in progress. I mean I had beginning armor (I think it was platinum or bee armor) when I reached hard mode so I was kinda screwed while trying to get hard mode ores

I just got the new update and started an Expanded World, but there is a bug where it won't let me use things in the top left corner of my phone. (Crafting things, items in the first two slots, ect.) Please fix this. I really want to enjoy the easter update.

P.S.: I use a Samsung Galaxy S5 Sport and it has enough space for Expanded World.

I am unable to create expanded worlds for some reason. I have 2.6 gigs available and it says that I have less than 1. When I make the world, it loads fine, but within 10 seconds of the world starting, it crashes the game. I also have crashes sometimes on my normal sized worlds for some unknown reason. I'm not sure exactly the OS, but I thinks it is 9.1.

The "stuff blows up when I teleport" means that you built on where your character spawns - at least th
at is what it used to do to me as far back as early PC Terraria. Unless I misunderstand the issue. Have you tried using a bed to change your spawn point yet to see if it occurs even still?

It's daytime, raining. Crashes every time I jump in my house. I will let night fall and see if it changes anything.

Only my world with my house crashes. And it only crashes if I jump or fly in my house or right outside it.

I visited my son's world and was able to jump around his house.

I am using a bed as my spawn point. I just clicked on it again and reset my spawn point just to make sure it was set. I walked out of my house, hit my mirror, and again landed at my bed but with broken wooden floor and all my banners fell. I have not altered my spawn point, bed, or the decor around my bed in months. So idk why all of a sudden this is happening with the update.

I can post a video if it's helpful.

---

Just went back at nighttime and I still can't jump or fly in my house. Time of day does not matter.

Video would be wonderful of the spawn thing.

What do you use as lighting in your house?

---

I am unable to create expanded worlds for some reason. I have 2.6 gigs available and it says that I have less than 1. When I make the world, it loads fine, but within 10 seconds of the world starting, it crashes the game. I also have crashes sometimes on my normal sized worlds for some unknown reason. I'm not sure exactly the OS, but I thinks it is 9.1.

Can you pull the crash log (Settings > Privacy > Dx & Usage Data) and PM to me and 505 Mobile? Also, the 1GB limit has to do with RAM, not storage space. What device are you using?

Back
Top Bottom