Mobile Terraria Mobile iCloud Saves

Jayooox95

Terrarian
Hi, I used to be a huge terraria player on my iPad and I had this gigantic castle map that I built. After hearing the news about 1.3 update, I decided to start playing again, but cloud saves aren't a thing anymore apparently. So I am trying to get my world back but how? Were the cloud saves deleted or what? Take note that I did not have the game on my device and updated it, I just downloaded 1.3 directly, so there is no "your saves were transfered to file app"

Hi, I used to be a huge terraria player on my iPad and I had this gigantic castle map that I built. After hearing the news about 1.3 update, I decided to start playing again, but cloud saves aren't a thing anymore apparently. So I am trying to get my world back but how? Were the cloud saves deleted or what? Take note that I did not have the game on my device and updated it, I just downloaded 1.3 directly, so there is no "your saves were transfered to file app"
Hi there @Jayooox95, sadly, the cloud saves on iOS are stored on iCloud but are not accessible. If you still have access to the device that had your cloud saves, you may be able to get them. Don't update until you move the cloud saves back to local saves. Then after updating to 1.3 the old saves will be automatically converted to new files that you can access through the File App.

Back
Top Bottom