Mobile Will Mobile Terraria get MODS or TEXTURE PACKS?

Texture packs are currently supported if you have an app like tlauncher to install them but you will not have data from your terraria unless you import it for tlauncher
Just to clarify - texture packs on mobile are not currently supported by the Terraria developers. There may be third-party apps out there, but they are not official and you use them at your own risk. If your game has problems after using a third-party app (and I have seen many reports of the game not behaving correctly after someone has used third-party apps), it is not something for the Terraria developers to fix. The problems did not occur because of the core game, the problems came from using a separate app.

Now I'm very sure this could easily be found out with a little digging.... But my internet is being ridiculously slow and I'd prefer to just go play terraria... But I had to ask the dumb question first...

....is there like a tMods or anything in the whole realm of mods and resource packs and etc etc for Mobile Terraria? Or just PC Terraria?

There is an app called TLPro. On it There is textures , cheat sheets and Resently Mods!
-note you have to have mobile Terraria for it to work.

I have evidence.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210717-185644_TL Pro.jpg
    Screenshot_20210717-185644_TL Pro.jpg
    859.4 KB · Views: 124
  • Screenshot_20210717-185654_TL Pro.jpg
    Screenshot_20210717-185654_TL Pro.jpg
    646.1 KB · Views: 123
hello i just got into mobile terraria and was missing mods from pc and i was wondering if the TL pro app was the same or similar to Tmodloader. would appreciate some clarification

hello i just got into mobile terraria and was missing mods from pc and i was wondering if the TL pro app was the same or similar to Tmodloader. would appreciate some clarification
Just a quick note to remind anyone looking to use third-party tools or apps (like TL Pro) that it could affect your character/world/base game in unexpected ways. Things such as not being able to load a main world with a main character often come up in the help sections of these forums, which likely have the cause coming from using a third-party tool or app.

I strongly recommend creating backup files of your characters and worlds before using. Making backups is a good practice in general. Remember the saying - just make backups of the files you care about.

why is pc modding allowed but mobile modding is not?

not talking about hacks
PC modding needs the developers to be okay with it and they are. Mobile modding needs first party approval (Apple and Google) to be okay with it - and there are a lot more hoops to jump through and red tape to get around when they are included).

I have heard tmodloader is coming to mobile.
Hi there, if you could provide an official source of where you are hearing this, that would be great.

Mods are not available for any mobile version of Terraria. The reason why is due to our policies with 505 Games and other parties. The full policy can be read here: Important - Official 505Games Policy Regarding Console/Mobile Hacking

Due to this, it is not allowed on the forums to discuss or distribute mods on any platform aside from PC. As a result we have closed this thread.

If you have more questions about this policy, you can send myself or any staff member a PM for additional clarification on our policies regarding mods on Mobile versions.

Back
Top Bottom