Mobile Terraria Mobile Update - Introducing DR Studios

Now I have a question - Terraria upgrade to 1.3.0.1 or 1.3.6? And will ALL things from update 1.3 be added?
[doublepost=1544828870,1544828810][/doublepost]P.s. sorry, if I was stupid and do missclick.
this is a really good question. Since Mobile has been in the works for so long and has been thrown back and forth it could be because they want to shove all the 1.3 era updates in together

Now I have a question - Terraria upgrade to 1.3.0.1 or 1.3.6? And will ALL things from update 1.3 be added?
[doublepost=1544828870,1544828810][/doublepost]P.s. sorry, if I was stupid and do missclick.
it was planned for 1.3 not 1.3.6. Should be changed as we waited 3 years and have to wait another till the update

Looks like one of the newer androids. The home button design tells you

Yes, clearly, but I want to know which company, model, etc for the specs since it looks like it is running very smoothly. If I were to make a guess, it would be either the Oneplus 5 or the samsung galaxy s7.

So i was thinking. Most people having small screens will mostly have issues with the auto aim and attack especially at this upcoming 1.3 mobile update. I myself are experiencing this too. It only attacks the mob if it just gets on contact with my character.

Ocrams being removed from iOS and android?

Edit: When will this happen? So I can farm him as well >.<

Last edited:
Is this new UI dependent of screen resolution or will there be an option to change game resolution?

I have an idea for Ocram.

Why not keep him in mobile, but as an optional boss, and Ocram is also added to other versions as an optional boss? This would mean I (and a million other console/PC players) get to fight him!

I wonder how easy the controls will be compared to current Terraria on Play Store. Especially during fighting and building.

I have questions:

1. Will there be yoyos in terraria 1.3 mobile update?

2. Will there really be 10 slots?

And last but not least, will the moonlord be added in the 1.3 mobile version?

I would really appreciate it if you could answer all of my questions. Also a big thank you to DR sudios for helping make the 1.3 update happen.
A BIG THANK YOU AND CHEERS!!!

I have questions:

I would really appreciate it if you could answer all of my questions. Also a big thank you to DR sudios for helping make the 1.3 update happen.
  1. Yoyos are added in 1.3, so it's an obvious yes
  2. I'll let the devs answer this one
  3. Moon Lord is added 1.3, too

I have questions:

Will the NPC's attack?
Moonlord is part of 1.3 so yes, so are yoyos. There should be 10 slots as they fit and are in the spoiler but may be limited to bigger screens. NPCs attacking should be there too as its 1.3.
Any other items on console (not pc) will be there

so your questions are yes

Back
Top Bottom