Mobile Terraria Mobile Update - Introducing DR Studios

There is not a release date at this time but we will share once there is
Mate, give us at least an estimate, lmao. Make a guess, anything.
On a side note, can we all pitch in for these guys to speed this up lol. Some OT, or a pizza for cthulhus sake...

We've been down this road once already. They gave us an estimate, and came in around 9 months late for that estimate. They haven't been doing estimates since then.
Lol, I just need something to wait for. Although cyberpunk prob will be out before then. Doesn't matter tho. Terraria on mobile is my constant go-to... theres just nothing to do there now.

Would say that is extremely doubtful. The notion as I understand it would be that the existing game would continue to function as it does now on any older/out of spec devices. This is how it worked when an earlier mobile update required the sunsetting of older devices at that time (cannot recall which it was - will have to look). That's honestly the way mobile gaming tends to work (even Apple, for example, only supports iOS versions back so far).

Thanks for explaining

Storage space (HDD/SSD) isn't the issue. It's going to be RAM and processor more than likely if history is any teacher. What exactly that threshold will be, no one knows yet - other than the standards I mentioned before around casting as wide a net as possible without sacrificing too far on quality/stability.
[doublepost=1546560569,1546560509][/doublepost]So when will the next monthly state of the game come out

Hopefully so, yeah. The Holidays tend to make at least the end of December and the start of January have a few hiccups, but progress is absolutely being made on all fronts. :)

Thanks for responding to my question and i hope my 1.5gb ram tablet will be able to run 1.3 like a boss. Thank u DR studios and the terraria community

the official wiki says you need 1GB of ram for the update, is that true??? I'll be happy if it's true.:happy:
The minimum specifications needed to run mobile 1.3 are not known yet. The wiki, while provides a lot of great info, is community edited and sometimes it's wrong. :)

I will cry if my kindle fire hd does not run the update that I have been waiting for so long, because I'm running out of things to do on it.

the official wiki says you need 1GB of ram for the update, is that true??? I'll be happy if it's true.:happy:
so thats where i got that... i remember spending almost 2 hours reading each update log.

I will cry if my kindle fire hd does not run the update that I have been waiting for so long, because I'm running out of things to do on it.
Devs confirmed it cannot run any more updates. It can barely hold 1.2

Well, I'm almost done with the current mobile version, just Duke and Ocram left, once I kill those time for ocram farming until the update comes, when it comes if my phone can run it get the rest of the Fishrom's drops and go for the Cultist...

Back
Top Bottom