Mobile Terraria Mobile Valentine's Update

I cant even get into the game but luckly im a patient person so i dont want to rush 505
omg i feel so lonely...
Am i the only lonely person, please tell me there is more, im going insane!!!:redspin:

Does anyone have an idea when they are going to fix it so I can play again??? I don't think I have been able to play since Jan. 15th. Starting to get a little annoyed about it!!!!!!!!!

I got an email from the mobile support team saying that I should just clear the data, uninstall and reinstall the app and update to android 5.0 lollipop. PERFECT ADVICE!!!!

Sooo where is this broken heart thing I need to summon Cupid?
It most likely takes someone who is new to Terraria Mobile to figure this out:rolleyes: they are found randomly when mining any type of gem ( Ruby, Emerald, Diamond, etc)
[DOUBLEPOST=1423108401][/DOUBLEPOST]Btw, has anyone noticed this...Cloud Save is bugged in Amazon Version ;(

It most likely takes someone who is new to Terraria Mobile to figure this out:rolleyes: they are found randomly when mining any type of gem ( Ruby, Emerald, Diamond, etc)
[DOUBLEPOST=1423108401][/DOUBLEPOST]Btw, has anyone noticed this...Cloud Save is bugged in Amazon Version ;(

I've only been playing since November, and I haven't played the Valentine's Day Events before. Given that I rarely bother mining gems anymore, I could've been looking for the Hearts forever (I was thinking Broken Hearts as in Heart Crystals, not gems). Thank you.

I've only been playing since November, and I haven't played the Valentine's Day Events before. Given that I rarely bother mining gems anymore, I could've been looking for the Hearts forever (I was thinking Broken Hearts as in Heart Crystals, not gems). Thank you.
No problem pal ;)

add diaper vanity item or riot
[DOUBLEPOST=1423369604][/DOUBLEPOST]
The ring doesn't do anything

you have to give it to your true love
useless spoiler incoming

After you give it to someone it'll do 50% heart regen and give a higher jump

Okay, I STILL haven't found the broken Heart Crystal or the Cupid boss. Are they even on Android?
Just to ease your troubled mind, the Broken Heart Crystal is a random drop when mining gems, like Emerald or Diamond or even Amethyst. Sadly, there is no Cupid Boss...

Its not really an update, just a reminder that the timed event is active. Check with your merchant, he should be selling that ring.

Back
Top Bottom