Mobile Terraria Mobile Valentine's Update

There's a typo in the OP. It says "There is no need to updated", when it should say "There is no need to update". It's right above the links to the mobile websites to buy the game.

How can we get the cupid j forget I have it on Android from last year but, I want to get it on IOS but I dont want to give my one away... Please Help
:joy:

Its not actually an update. Its a timed release. (Check the sentence above the link above the links in the original post. This is why no update is actually required; as someone earlier pointed out, the thread is a reminder that an event is active for a limited time.)

Last edited:
This event better last longer for Android since we couldn't even load up Terraria for the entirety of February and still counting...
Don't worry! Like I mentioned 1 post ago, Codeglue is working as hard as they can, and they have made an update said to fix bugs...and hopefully crashes...and fix opening game for some of you Google Players ;). We just have to wait for the cycle to pass...(1: 505games accepting, 2: Goggle play, etc accepting update, 3: update, 4: PLAY (optional)

no update till now...hmmm
The developers are busy with other games im guessing. :/ Most people that plays Terraria on android have ALOT of issues, and the game is unplayable to some people. The issues and crashes started in January. Now its March and theres no update, so the developers are probably busy with other things or, maybe, still working on the bug fix update :/

Back
Top Bottom