Mobile Terraria Mobile Valentine's Update

All I want is the possibility of vitamins to drop, and crimson mobs to drop Souls of Night. I cant do either of these things with a Cupid...

Also, the easiest way to kill Dungeon Guardian.

Spam him with heart arrows? Your DPS is terrible when you do that though. Today I just killed him by outrunning him and using the piranha gun. Plus, wouldn't you need 10000 arrows to do that, or 500000 copper (5000 silver, or a whopping 50 gold)? I tried combining heart arrows with the piranha gun and it breaks the flow so much not having to run away.

Spam him with heart arrows? Your DPS is terrible when you do that though. Today I just killed him by outrunning him and using the piranha gun. Plus, wouldn't you need 10000 arrows to do that, or 500000 copper (5000 silver, or a whopping 50 gold)? I tried combining heart arrows with the piranha gun and it breaks the flow so much not having to run away.
He said the "easiest" not the "fastest"

YES I WAS WAITING FOR THIS UPDATE AND NOW I CAN HAVE THAT OP RING yes the ring is VERY op

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 820
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 508
I remember when this update came out last year, when mobile was still in 1.0.6...
And I loved it! I was scared when 1.2 came out because I thought there weren't going to be any more special updates!

guardian has such high defense everything does 1 damage anyway, and parahana gun is near the end of hardmode when guardian spawns at the beginning before you go into dungeon the first time, are heart arrows early game? may be a misunderstanding here
[DOUBLEPOST=1422458099][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would get mobile, but it costs Money!
39.139.png
was actually free on christmas, this forum forgot to tell us but the other forum posted ;P

This new content is cool and stuff, but some balance should be considered. Those boosts and making an enemy completely useless for a short time is a bit overpowered...

Heart Arrows OP.

They should really not be able to stun bosses. That's OP.
I do agree, it's pretty OP to be able to completely immobilize your enemies. If you keep shooting these arrows, you literally just have to stand in one place I would assume, if not move around to avoid some other things/

This new content is cool and stuff, but some balance should be considered.
if they haven't balanced or updated it since last year... guess they figured its time restricted enough not to?(unless you change your clock, but i guess if you're already 'cheating'

Last edited:
guardian has such high defense everything does 1 damage anyway, and parahana gun is near the end of hardmode when guardian spawns at the beginning before you go into dungeon the first time, are heart arrows early game? may be a misunderstanding here

True, everything does one damage, but there is no bow that shoots fast enough to effectively kill the guardian without taking tons of time. With nothing having a use time lower than 17, it would become RIDICULOUSLY inefficient to kill the dungeon guardian. Chlorophyte shotbow may fire more arrows, but at that point you can just farm pirates in the jungle. A piranha gun does it relatively quickly, at about 10 minutes for a kill.

Back
Top Bottom