PC Terraria Multiplayer Event Recruitment and Winner gets 10 Dollar Amazon Gift Card!

ICESNES

Terrarian
Hello, I am doing a terraria event from December 4 to 11, what is it about? well i have made the whole world a continent well not really but yeah imagine it is but yeah i gave the world rules where you have to make a kingdom and you can expand it by starting wars with other kingdoms or by bribing to the king of that kingdom. and you can ask how you win well on December 11 the contest will stop and ill measure the kingdom with the most land and the king of that kingdom will get the 10 dollar gift card also when you are a king you can pay the villagers do public works, that is, you can tell them to build whatever you want, such as a dungeon, a horse establishment, or a bridge, and more, you can also ask if the king receives the gift card, then why be a villager? well, if the king dies for some reason, he will still live in that kingdom, but he will become a normal villager and a vote will start among the villagers to decide who will be the new king, so if you want to have a specific kingdom, stay as a villager . until you become a king (by the way the world will be a dont starve world so get food and this will not be on a server as I have no idea how to set one up and if I knew how to it I would be too lazy to even do it also my twitch streamer friend DANTExVG is doing a terraria stream week which starts on monday and on some of those days he will join the event also you need to create a new player for the event and since it is not a server you have to do it add me on Steam here is my friend code 1175617501 just say "OK" in the comments so I can confirm that I add you).

Back
Top Bottom