Resolved (Terraria Multiplayer) Plantera bulbs won't spawn

Shreaky

Terrarian
Hi , me and my friend have been playing and we have been beaten the wall of flesh , broke some altar , and beaten all meca boss but no plantera bulb have spawned (it's been 10-20 days since we beated the all 3 meca boss ) I have experience in terraria and know what they look like but I couldn't find one even on the map

Hi , me and my friend have been playing and we have been beaten the wall of flesh , broke some altar , and beaten all meca boss but no plantera bulb have spawned (it's been 10-20 days since we beated the all 3 meca boss ) I have experience in terraria and know what they look like but I couldn't find one even on the map
Hi @Shreaky can you upload the world file and I can take a look around to see if there’s a bulb.

I have linked both .wld and .wld.bak so i hope these are the correct files, and sorry for the bad english

*also the jungle is at the left of the map*

Attachments

• Grum_World.wld
    6.6 MB · Views: 56
  • Grum_World.wld.bak
    6.6 MB · Views: 51
I have linked both .wld and .wld.bak so i hope these are the correct files, and sorry for the bad english

*also the jungle is at the left of the map*
Hi @Shreaky I went down one of your existing tunnels and saw this bulb. :merchantgrin:

Screen Shot 2021-04-07 at 5.18.22 PM.png
1617830528776.png

OMG thank you so much , I really appreciate your kindness , sorry for asking on this forum , I just explored alot of my other world and found one each time , I don't know how much too thank you . I'm really sorry for seeming so lazy but I searched arround 10 h to try to find 1 and in my other world they were so easy to find .

Back
Top Bottom