PC Terraria N00b Skrub Question

Does Terraria need Wi-Fi to play?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yes. The only requirement to play it is that you are logged on onto steam(which can be done offline if you saved the particulars) for steam version. Not entirely sure about GoG version, but I'm guessing it's a direct download and can be run without going through any other client(like steam) to run the game. If you have issues like the one you said, the problem is likely on your end. You could post your specs here and see if someone could offer a better solution to the problem.

Sure, lately I'm playing Terraria mostly via mobile networks. Yes, it's sometimes really laggy but also sometimes better than wi-fi. It's all about network load for sure.

Sure, lately I'm playing Terraria mostly via mobile networks. Yes, it's sometimes really laggy but also sometimes better than wi-fi. It's all about network load for sure.
Yeah for me it lags until I get like 2 fps. And its way better over strong wifi. Also how is it better than wifi sometimes?

Yeah for me it lags until I get like 2 fps. And its way better over strong wifi. Also how is it better than wifi sometimes?
Just your router starts working improperly and suddenly you will be fine with mobile. Or just the internet network is having an issue so nobody can't be able to use wired or wireless connection, unless via mobile. I had this many times... :)

Back
Top Bottom