NPCs & Enemies Terraria needs more wildlife?

What NPCs do you think should be in Terraria?

• More wildlife (deer, bugs, Etc.)

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • More enemies (Aggressive, Zombies ect.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I really like how there is some wildlife in the game, but I want to write something connected to it :
I just caught a goldfish first try to grab a bug/critter, looked at recipes and decide I want to release it, then I see it won't walk like before so I look for a nice pond for it put it in there it does swim great! I put a little light next to the pond. Move away a little and come back, he's gone! That's ok, but I think I would have loved if the game saved critters that you placed so you can create some wildlife like that. I suppose there may be hardware related issues connected to this unless there are some limits, anyway would love that this fish would have still been there when i come back as long as it didnt get killed.

love the game btw : o

Last edited:
I really like how there is some wildlife in the game, but I want to write something connected to it :
I just caught a goldfish first try to grab a bug/critter, looked at recipes and decide I want to release it, then I see it won't walk like before so I look for a nice pond for it put it in there it does swim great! I put a little light next to the pond. Move away a little and come back, he's gone! That's ok, but I think I would have loved if the game saved critters that you placed so you can create some wildlife like that. I suppose there may be hardware related issues connected to this unless there are some limits, anyway would love that this fish would have still been there when i come back as long as it didnt get killed.

love the game btw : o
But do you think that the game needs extra wildlife, should I create a mod to add stuff like deer, and foxes ECT?
Please specify.
Also, If terraria had a feature like this, there would be too much tick data, and the game would just crash.

It's possible that it would create issues unless some limits are put in place for # of critters that can be active in an area and whatnot. I like the game's wildlife right now, I don't think there's too little but it would probably be nice to see more however that would make a lot of butchery as soon as you swing/shoot a weapon ? : D : O

Actually, I noticed this :
"On Desktop and Mobile, Expert Mode enemies who steal the player's money will be saved in that area and respawn when the player returns. Their locations and how much money they carry is displayed on the minimap."
Which means it should be possible to do a similar saving for placed animals! Up to some limit I suppose...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom