Texture Pack Terraria Old Gen Retro Texture Pack

I know the problem, all I need to do is to change the pixel size of the old potion, to be the same as the new ones, and some sprites do not have that applied yet, In will be change when I
I'm not sure if you're completely aware of this, but I've noticed that some sprites that you have changed don't seem to look any different in-game (I scrolled through a majority of the files and images, and I found out that some of the old sprites were implemented [such as the Shine Potion], but the sprite isn't functioning in-game)

View attachment 298644
View attachment 298645
View attachment 298646

release the next update.

That’s my main, goal. I will make two separate packs, one with all the sprites changed, and one with only the ones that were old and got changed.

Speaking of you making a separate texture pack with all item sprites changed to make them seem old-styled, would you mind if I helped you with some of the sprites?

The next update was also scheduled for today, so I'm assuming it will be out within a couple of minutes or hours from the time of me posting this reply.

EDIT: As of the time this edit has been made, the update appears to be delayed. It shouldn't come out in long, from my expectations.

Last edited:
Speaking of you making a separate texture pack with all item sprites changed to make them seem old-styled, would you mind if I helped you with some of the sprites?

The next update was also scheduled for today, so I'm assuming it will be out within a couple of minutes or hours from the time of me posting this reply.

EDIT: As of the time this edit has been made, the update appears to be delayed. It shouldn't come out in long, from my expectations.
Sorry, I thought It would be faster but upscaling took slower than anticipated, also School has been getting really tough, and more homework, getting in my way. I'll finish before 2021, I finished half of all accessories, and all backgrounds

Last edited:
Finished the potions, you can just deposit it in the texture pack if you like. (It may override some stuff, such as the healing, mana, and restoration potion, as this uses their oldest sprites recorded)

Attachments

• Potions.zip
    17.7 KB · Views: 166
Ok, for anyone who likes or finds interest in this texture pack, DO NOT repost this on the steam workshop and not even give me credit.

Ok, for anyone who likes or finds interest in this texture pack, DO NOT repost this on the steam workshop and not even give me credit.
If you find one on steam that is using your textures, you can report it on steam and make sure to send proof of your ownership - a link to this thread might be good to show proof. The report on steam will go to the Terraria devs and they are able to remove any copycat packs on steam.

I did report it, hopefully, it's removed as soon as possible.
If you find one on steam that is using your textures, you can report it on steam and make sure to send proof of your ownership - a link to this thread might be good to show proof. The report on steam will go to the Terraria devs and they are able to remove any copycat packs on steam.

Btw, I've got an idea for whenever 1.2 will come out. How about re-sprite the bosses that were little much brighter and for skeletron prime, there was a line going from the left part of the skull (in which is where the cheek is meant to be), to the nose and to the right part of the skull.

Back
Top Bottom