Console Terraria Next Generation Console Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minecraft need stuff like this and Terraria is only got get better trailers :redspin:
Play the actual MInecraft and not the trailer
Excuse me 505 games .
Can you plz bring terraria to australia on cd.:)

Hopefully soon
Awesome stuff! Might finally give the console version a go while I wait for the 1.3 PC update! Good job 505! :D
Give mobile a try too, gives you a nostalgic look at the 1.1 update.

Yeah I find it funny that the only thing they do right are trailers...

You mean the improvement on their past mistakes: implementation of the smart cursor setting, minimap, and recolored graphics revamping, are all not enough for you?

I understand the journey of the consoles was extremely bumpy and jagged, but for god's sake quit assuming they've never done anything decent.

You mean the improvement on their past mistakes: implementation of the smart cursor setting, minimap, and recolored graphics revamping, are all not enough for you?

I understand the journey of the consoles was extremely bumpy and jagged, but for god's sake quit assuming they've never done anything decent.
Thanks for that, was gonna bother me >.<

I have to admit, this trailer does look nice. What also makes me excited is the increase in popularity and attention this game will get, and to be honest the developers really deserve it. As well as that, we'll have more members in these wonderful forums; great.

:)Is it also out for PS3 because the only two things that I have are ipad2 and PS3 :):joy:
It's been out for PS3 for some time now :) next gen versions don't have any new content (items, mobs, bosses) yet and when they get it so will PS3 :)

It's been out for PS3 for some time now :) next gen versions don't have any new content (items, mobs, bosses) yet and when they get it so will PS3 :)
I keep thinking you are a developer of terraria console :p
But, do you know what bugs they fixed in the recent bug fix update (this week)

I keep thinking you are a developer of terraria console :p
But, do you know what bugs they fixed in the recent bug fix update (this week)
Hahaha no, just a moderator :p
And no I don't :# though I heard play station versions got an update so they could cross play with PS4, that's the only update I've heard about.

Oh well....did you receive the update?
But, I know the flare gun was fixed.
"I heard play station versions got an update so they could cross play with PS4, that's the only update I've heard about."

No, I haven't actually been able to play this last week.

Looks like the popularity has really sprung up since the 1.2 update. I mean, damn, that's more than half the number of Minecraft copies sold.

As for the dogs, there are Wolves as hardmode snow biome enemies and Hellhounds as Pumpkin Moon enemies.
Minecraft has sold 54 million multiplatform only 17 million on pc/mac though. I'm pretty sure that 9 million number is multiplatform. So only about a sixth lol. Oh yeah forgot about the wolves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom