Terraria: No Greater Labor of Love Nominee - Get Your Votes in Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

You did it everyone! Terraria is officially a Nominee for the 2020 Labor of Love Steam Award! On behalf of the entire Re-Logic development team, a sincere thank you to each and every Terrarian out there for your support.

Now we need your help to finish making this a reality by getting your votes in now for Terraria to win the 2020 Labor of Love Award!

2020 has brought a lot of insanity to all of us - but also one constant, and that is Terraria being in our gaming lives and releasing more amazing content.

10 years, from 250 items to over 5000. Never a microtransaction. Never a paid DLC. If any game defines the "Labor of Love", it is Terraria. This is it, friends, let's make it happen - Terraria = your Labor of Love winner for the 2020 Steam Awards.

Netting a win here would honestly mean a lot for the Re-Logic team and would be the perfect way to cap off what truly and fully has been our Labor of Love for nearly 10 years now. Terraria is not just a game to us, it is family.
So, once again, we earnestly ask for your support, your votes, and for your help in getting the word out to everyone you can think of to head on over and vote for Terraria!

To vote for Terraria, click the banner at the top of this thread - or the Vote Now Banner below - find the Labor of Love category and get your vote in now for Terraria, a true Labor of Love!

View attachment 302151

Oh - and Terraria is once again 50% off for the duration of the Steam Winter Sale!

Pick up your copy - or one for a friend or two - at our Steam Store Page, linked below:

I just tried to vote but they wanted $5 from me...

You did it everyone! Terraria is officially a Nominee for the 2020 Labor of Love Steam Award! On behalf of the entire Re-Logic development team, a sincere thank you to each and every Terrarian out there for your support.

Now we need your help to finish making this a reality by getting your votes in now for Terraria to win the 2020 Labor of Love Award!

2020 has brought a lot of insanity to all of us - but also one constant, and that is Terraria being in our gaming lives and releasing more amazing content.

10 years, from 250 items to over 5000. Never a microtransaction. Never a paid DLC. If any game defines the "Labor of Love", it is Terraria. This is it, friends, let's make it happen - Terraria = your Labor of Love winner for the 2020 Steam Awards.

Netting a win here would honestly mean a lot for the Re-Logic team and would be the perfect way to cap off what truly and fully has been our Labor of Love for nearly 10 years now. Terraria is not just a game to us, it is family.
So, once again, we earnestly ask for your support, your votes, and for your help in getting the word out to everyone you can think of to head on over and vote for Terraria!

To vote for Terraria, click the banner at the top of this thread - or the Vote Now Banner below - find the Labor of Love category and get your vote in now for Terraria, a true Labor of Love!

View attachment 302151

Oh - and Terraria is once again 50% off for the duration of the Steam Winter Sale!

Pick up your copy - or one for a friend or two - at our Steam Store Page, linked below:

terraria deserves this award the most

There are many things Terraria could be awarded.
But with its last update, many things were implemented with seemingly intense disdain for the playerbase. Torch luck and npc housing restrictions, meteor armor's set effect, bombing meteors, restricting accessory storage in the cosmetic slots, all punish players for playing a certain way. Balancing is always important in a game, but giving a player less options in a sandbox game? A labor of love I think not.

among us does have me worried... it really doesn't belong in that category, honestly, but because of so many big youtubers playing nothing BUT among us...

also, i just don't get it, why do so many people play minecraft, but not terraria, when it's infinitely better in every way?

one boss, one weapon, one type of armor, just made of a few different materials... nothing interesting.

just saying, it boggles my mind.
To to be rude and I’m sure someone already said something like this but Minecraft is still fun it has to bosses and technically some mini bosses as well as five types of armor. The main goal of Minecraft is for players to release their creativity and not constantly fight enemies and bosses. Sorry but when a nerd sees an insult he has to put an end to it.

Also I vote terraria
Yas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom