Xbox One Terraria not fitting screen

Soulsilver

Terrarian
Xbox one edition terraria won’t fit my screen, the regular Xbox fits the screen perfectly, it isn’t the tv, ONLY TERRARIA doesn’t fit the screen, any fixes please?

Xbox one edition terraria won’t fit my screen, the regular Xbox fits the screen perfectly, it isn’t the tv, ONLY TERRARIA doesn’t fit the screen, any fixes please?
I havent played oj console in a while so i dont know if there is this setting, but there may be a resolution setting.

It's your TV. For some reason it applies various overscan adjustments, even though it shouldn't. It might be possible to work around but probably isn't straightforward. It's 2020 and the TV manufacturers still haven't managed to get it right.

First, look around your TV settings. There might be a setting for overscan somewhere (probably not in the obvious place for such things, it might also be called something else)
Try changing HDMI input. Sometimes that works as some TV manufacturers treat different inputs differently.
Try renaming the Input (this worked for me when I hooked up my pc to my TV, I renamed the input from HDMI2 to PC and magically the overscan issues went away).

Back
Top Bottom