PC Terraria Not Loading (Steam)

Doomsy

Terrarian
I've been having an issue opening Terraria from the Steam app. Every time I attempt to do so, it gives me this error message. I've tried verifying the integrity of the game files. Although the app finds one file that has failed to validate, it doesn't do anything about it. When I verified the integrity of the game files once more, it said there is still one file that has failed to validate. I've also tried to uninstall and reinstall Terraria and Steam multiple times. I've restarted my pc. I also made sure that there wasn't an anti-virus running when I was trying to open Terraria. My Windows is updated, and so are all of my drivers.

Terraria.PNG

Do you have TModLoader installed? I used to have a problem with it where it wouldn’t let me run base terraria for some reason. I uninstalled and installed TModLoader again and then it worked fine.

Do you have TModLoader installed? I used to have a problem with it where it wouldn’t let me run base terraria for some reason. I uninstalled and installed TModLoader again and then it worked fine.
I'm using a vanilla version of it on steam.

Back
Top Bottom