Mobile Terraria Not Working On IOS 13

-Staunch-

Terrarian
Hello! I recently got back into play terraria on my computer as well as with my phone. Recently I have had a problem where my game doesn’t load/work. This problem only occurred when I updated my IPhone to the iOS 13 Public Beta. After updating my phone terraria stopped working. I have looked through the mobile forums only seeing one post with same problem as mine with no solution. I have restarted my game, restarted my phone, reinstalled the game, and other stuff with no avail.
I would appreciate some help so that I can play terraria again.

Attachments

• 95151B20-2ADF-458C-9482-A223ED1ADB02.png
    95151B20-2ADF-458C-9482-A223ED1ADB02.png
    189.5 KB · Views: 143
I don’t think Terraria has upgraded the content needed to be able to run iOS 13 yet. the current terraria is running on ios12 and below

Hello! I recently got back into play terraria on my computer as well as with my phone. Recently I have had a problem where my game doesn’t load/work. This problem only occurred when I updated my IPhone to the iOS 13 Public Beta. After updating my phone terraria stopped working. I have looked through the mobile forums only seeing one post with same problem as mine with no solution. I have restarted my game, restarted my phone, reinstalled the game, and other stuff with no avail.
I would appreciate some help so that I can play terraria again.
Sorry you’re running into this issue @-Staunch-. I’ve seen others report that upgrading to iOS 13 makes their terraria unable to launch properly. As of right now I don’t know of any solutions or workarounds.

The new update for mobile terraria may fix that, so don’t delete the app or any saves. There’s no estimate for when the update will release.

Back
Top Bottom