Not open for further replies.

Loki

Consigliere
Staff member
Re-Logic
Administrator
Good morning Terrarians!

index.php

Today, we are excited to announce that Terraria is now available on GOG!

image.jpg

http://www.gog.com/game/terraria

http://www.gog.com/news/release_terraria

For those that are unaware, GOG is an online game & movie distribution service. Games purchased via GOG are DRM-free, making this offering the first online DRM-free version of PC Terraria made available.

Terraria on GOG will sell for the usual price of $9.99, which will buy you the game as well as both volumes of the Official Terraria Soundtrack!

In honor of the GOG launch, however, Terraria on GOG is currently on sale for $2.50 - a savings of 75%! This sale will run for the first four days.. The launch sale is now over, Terraria remains available on GOG for the normal price of $9.99.

So, if you don't currently own a copy of PC Terraria - or you've always wanted a DRM-free version - this is your chance to take advantage of an awesome deal!

Thanks for your continued support, and we look forward to continuing to bring awesome news and content to the community in the months to come!

Last edited:
I just saw and my jaw dropped! Then I went over here to see why no one posted about this yet. :D
Definitely buying it again. I am not a fan of Steam.

Nice going, guys!:happy:

@Loki, you might want to add that it comes with copies of both volumes of the official Terraria soundtrack as an added bonus.

I saw this on GoG just a while ago, and I am not too proud to admit I had a fangirl squeeee moment. I've always wanted it on GoG and asked about it a few times. It was literally 3 hours old too :dryadpassionate:

I was expecting an announcement today, as there wasnt one earlier. And if there was no announcement, I WOULD HAVE HASSLED SOMEONE UNTIL THERE WAS ONE.

@Loki, you might want to add that it comes with copies of both volumes of the official Terraria soundtrack as an added bonus.

I saw this on GoG just a while ago, and I am not too proud to admit I had a fangirl squeeee moment. I've always wanted it on GoG and asked about it a few times. It was literally 3 hours old too :dryadpassionate:

I was expecting an announcement today, as there wasnt one earlier. And if there was no announcement, I WOULD HAVE HASSLED SOMEONE UNTIL THERE WAS ONE.
Already in the post, Dev. ;)

2$? It's even cheaper than Terraria for mobile! But I'm saving my money for another game though....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom