Official Terraria: Official Soundtrack & 1.3 Soundtrack are Now Available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, in Terraria you actually need to buy the Soundtrack or get all Music Boxes...
not like in Crypt of the Necrodancer, Dungeon of the Endless or Undertale. where you can just take the Music files from the Game itself. xD
You can still dump them. They're just in a different format (not certain which, but people are able to convert sound to that format so converting it back it should be possible). But buying the soundtrack gives you that good feeling of being able to support the Terraria devs :) .

I got all sound boxes and still decided to buy the soundtrack :p

buying the soundtrack gives you that good feeling of being able to support the Terraria devs :) .

That sounds like something, but i used to go for Efficiency for Games.
when i get the Music for free, buying the Soundtrack seems like a Waste of Money for me.
also money's not all, You can't make a Game with Milliards of Dollars when you don't have Ideas, Patience or do Work. : P

That sounds like something, but i used to go for Efficiency for Games.
when i get the Music for free, buying the Soundtrack seems like a Waste of Money for me.
Personally, I find that a game where I've played more than 500 hours for more worth than € 10,- :p

Tomorrow will mark a whole year since the release of the full Terraria soundtrack on Steam; time sure flies!
Will the soundtrack update to include the new Sandstorm track?
It would be nice to see the tracks shared with the console version (e.g Boss 5 - Queen Bee) added as well, since they're currently not present.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom