Official Terraria: Official Soundtrack & 1.3 Soundtrack are Now Available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never used a crimson world for a playthrough, so I always get molten armor and the fiery greatsword. But yes, it is lackluster compared to the other "major" biomes like the corruption, underground, and hallow.

Crimson Armor has like 2 or 3 less defense, and a bit less melee damage, but yet greatly increased life regen. That's why most players skip Molten Armor if they have a Crimson world. And now with the Cascade yo-yo, a lot of players even skip the greatsword too. Especially with the Hellwing Bow being such an awesome weapon to use against the WoF (Cascade ain't exactly shabby either once you kill the hungries).

Crimson Armor has like 2 or 3 less defense, and a bit less melee damage, but yet greatly increased life regen. That's why most players skip Molten Armor if they have a Crimson world. And now with the Cascade yo-yo, a lot of players even skip the greatsword too. Especially with the Hellwing Bow being such an awesome weapon to use against the WoF (Cascade ain't exactly shabby either once you kill the hungries).
I only get the greatsword for the Night's Edge, otherwise I'd use the Murumasa up until I got a hm sword. I used the Hellwing bow on my last playthrough for the WoF, along with the Demon Scythe and Beenades, even though I was primarily going melee. Beenades are by far the best weapon against WoF imo, especially with the Hive Pack.

the only nitpick about this is that it does`nt have the underground Ice music, but aside that, im very glad that re-logic has finally released the soundtrack :D

EDIT: what about the the console exclusive music?

the only nitpick about this is that it does`nt have the underground Ice music, but aside that, im very glad that re-logic has finally released the soundtrack :D

EDIT: what about the the console exclusive music?

I wouldn't be surprised if the console exclusive music was actually owned by 505 and as such, Re-Logic can't sell it or something. Dunno for sure, that's just a wild guess on my part.

But yeah, it'd be nice if they'd add the missing tracks from the PC version in.

I think that Cenx said that they wanted to expand the underworld in a future update. I sense a spoiler incoming (tree, demon with "bracelets"). Also I'll probably buy this soundtrack eventually, because it's great.
Demons always had those bracelets, except for the voodoo demons.

This is awesome and all, but why buy all three volumes on Bandcamp for like $15 when you can buy ALL the songs on Steam for $10? Doesn't really make sense if you ask me.

Not ones that haven't came out yet. I was referring to Terraria Otherworld's corruption theme.

Hmm. When I wrote that, I assumed that Terraria used .ogg like most indies do, but apparently it doesn't. I was merely wondering what was stopping one from MP3-ripping the youtube video, converting it to whatever sound format Terraria uses, and then dumping it in a mod...

Hmm. When I wrote that, I assumed that Terraria used .ogg like most indies do, but apparently it doesn't. I was merely wondering what was stopping one from MP3-ripping the youtube video, converting it to whatever sound format Terraria uses, and then dumping it in a mod...
Ah i see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom