Switch Terraria on Nintendo Switch?

FoxBoi

Terrarian
Hello Terraria community! I was just curious if Terraria on the Switch was coming any time soon. I see that Xbox One and PS4 both have 1.3 now so I'm assuming Switch would be on the schedule next. Can I get a confirmation of this? Thanks!

AFAIK there hasn't been a post regarding the Switch version in a while. So, anything new? Is there SOMETHING worth knowing right now?

AFAIK there hasn't been a post regarding the Switch version in a while. So, anything new? Is there SOMETHING worth knowing right now?
They're working on it, but don't have any news on it yet.

They tweeted this some days ago, stating the same: https://twitter.com/pipeworks/status/979434602338050048
Hi @KiwiDude, I moved you post asking about Terraria on Switch into this already existing thread about the same topic. And brought your answer along with it Criddle to keep it all together.

I am not going to get to deep in to this conversation but if its going to be on switch which is easier console switch PC or any other gaming platforms

@Unit One can u post a link to that?
Hi @Bntyhntr3232, you’re already in the thread. KiwiDude asked about the Switch version. I moved KiwiDude’s post into this thread that we are currently in because Pipeworks (the developer for the Switch version) had already commented in this thread that they are working on the Switch version and will share more when they can. Scroll up to see @ClearConscious’s post - that is a post from the Community Manager of Pipeworks.
The team is working on mobile & Switch. Once we have a release window in mind we'll let people know.

Since the time that this was posted, however, there has been an addition thread with a bit of info. You can read more here. It is mainly dealing with mobile, but has some Switch info as well: Terraria 1.3 Status Update: Mobile & Switch

There is no release date yet for the Switch version or the mobile version. When there is news to be shared, it will be posted here: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?forums/console-505-games-pipeworks-studio.11/

The team is working on mobile & Switch. Once we have a release window in mind we'll let people know.

I am curious... The switch and mobile are always mentioned together.... Is the switch version just going to be a ported mobile version? Or is it an actual developed game for the switch?

Nintendo Uk posted a indy highlights that has terraria featured in it at 17:15. It shows that terraria switch is releasing 2019 for nintendo switch.

Video link

Back
Top Bottom