Mobile Terraria on the galaxy s3 mini

Status
Not open for further replies.

the goat

Terrarian
I'm looking into buying a new phone to suit all my Terraria needs seeing as my current phone is generally an all round bad phone (Sony Xperia J. i wouldn't recommend it to my worst enemy..). The Samsung Galaxy S3 mini looks like the phone for me, but i'm skeptical about its duel core processor and how it can run terraria android edition. I was just posting asking any fellow terrarians using an S3 about their experience with the game on that phone. do you experience lag spikes often, low frame rate ect.

Did you know for android users there's a glitch where terraria 1.2 doesn't work at all.
[DOUBLEPOST=1418248516][/DOUBLEPOST]But that's all I can do to help because I use ios

Actually, Terraria run fine on my S2. From what i know about the S3mini (i was told it was the same as the S3, just being smaller), i think it should run without problems. You may experience lower framrate during rain events, but this happens to everyone.

iphone 6 it is beyond screaming fast on. There is no lower frame rates ever. Have a buddy on a droid his crashes all the time. Just my two cents on what I have personally seen. Im sure 505 will be patching the droid situation tho so could improve. But as of right now 1.2 doesn't even work on droid.

If you're on that verizon contract thing where you use verizon for 2 years then you should get a Galaxy S3 or S4

Io
iphone 6 it is beyond screaming fast on. There is no lower frame rates ever. Have a buddy on a droid his crashes all the time. Just my two cents on what I have personally seen. Im sure 505 will be patching the droid situation tho so could improve. But as of right now 1.2 doesn't even work on droid.
ios rocks because on my ipad 5 it works so good no lad at all not even in rain.

there was a patch. so all the ios users, please, shhh :p
I rest my case.

Lol so defensive. Obviously an update was going to come. Re: First post..

It isn't an e-:red: measuring contest between devices. Just was saying what everyone was observing. Glad you guys get to play now too. Isn't it awesome?

I have thie game for both android and ios, personally its better on ios for gameplay measures, and i use android for hacking :red: that i can barely even get. Lol
[DOUBLEPOST=1418867814][/DOUBLEPOST]I have thie game for both android and ios, personally its better on ios for gameplay measures, and i use android for hacking :red: that i can barely even get. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom