Story Terraria Online: A Gamer's Tale

Alamandra Vonn Pravus

Dungeon Spirit
TERRARIA ONLINE
I got this idea after watching some SAO. That's all.
Work in Progress.Watch out for falling objects.

TERRARIA ONLINE

Terraria Online: An Introduction with Ourselves

The headset is dark and curved, sleek, hiding the thousand dollar equipment inside. Plastered on the side of the box is came in was a grim warning note about bright lights and possible seizures and death, reminding me that being a beta tester had it's low points. Pulling more wires out of the box, I admire my customized slap-on decal, complete with my grafitti style name is bold pink colors: Allison. At least they were able to get that decal request in, after all the ones they decided were "Too vulgar."

Slipping on the headset and plugging the wires into the small black box that held the game disc, I made sure all my gear was in order before reading the box again, ignoring the seizure warning. I'd be fine; what could go wrong?

Flipping the multiple switches on my gear to ON, my world started to fade and darken. I took a few deep breaths, closing my eyes as the music started to play in my headset. My gloves gave a little shudder as a loading symbol appeared in front of me. The spiraling dots were tempting to touch, and for a moment it was like I had become my cat, eager to bat my paw at moving objects.

Chunks of world began to appear and the loading sign gradually disappeared into a cloud of grey pixels. I was online.

_______

Last edited:
I'm sorry about this, but this won't be frequently updated due to the fact this was
A) Posted by accident
and
B) I'm working on another super secret project

I'm sorry about this, but this won't be frequently updated due to the fact this was
A) Posted by accident
and
B) I'm working on another super secret project
Aw, that's a shame. I was actually hoping to see more of this after that intro, seeing as SAO is one of my favorite animes and how Terraria is basically my favorite game ever (So this'd be really cool to see)

But it's cool! Whatever you want to do -- or not do -- is all up to you.

Interested to see that "Super Secret Project" of yours :)

Back
Top Bottom