• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Terraria Otherworld 2017 confirmed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentura

Official Terrarian
Very interesting, nice find. Then again, games are always delayed. Terraria could easily be delayed again. Then again that site could be right.

Aurora3500

Staff member
I wouldn't be able to say if the information from that website is accurate or not, but I'd say that it can only be confirmed if it comes from the Developers themselves. I wouldn't trust any 3rd party sources to relay information that hasn't come from the Developers themselves about the game.

That said, there should be a status update in the near future. I can't say exactly when that will be. But it will be announced on the Forums for everyone to see here once the Developers are ready to share news on it.

Kentura

Official Terrarian
I'm honestly worried they won't give us a time frame or an estimated release date and even if they were to I would not be surprised to see yet another delay. At this point though I just try not to think about it as I am always dissapointed later. It would be a miracle if we got a release date or anything like that in the first place though but I hope they prove me wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom