Terraria: Otherworld Terraria: Otherworld - An Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling it won't meet the hype. I think the game is done, but they're unsure about releasing it.

Nobody but Valve delays a release this much. Long live Half Life 3 !!!!

Nobody but Valve delays a release this much.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild says hi.
That game was delayed for quite a long time due to issues with the physics engine.

It's not uncommon for a new game in development to be delayed by months, or (more commonly) years. I personally do not expect Terraria Otherworld until 2018. Unforeseen problems happen in development. It's just how things work. "A delayed game is eventually good, but a bad game is bad forever."

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild says hi.
That game was delayed for quite a long time due to issues with the physics engine.

It's not uncommon for a new game in development to be delayed by months, or (more commonly) years. I personally do not expect Terraria Otherworld until 2018. Unforeseen problems happen in development. It's just how things work. "A delayed game is eventually good, but a bad game is bad forever."
Loki said, it's because they're not comfortable with sharing anything else yet.

They probably messed something up.... and they're not comfortable sharing because they don't want to upset or disappoint the fans looking forwards to Otherworld

I love Theory, thinking about theory, and all that stuff. and an idea i have about the whole Involvement of crimson is its a challanging evil thats trying to take over the curroption, like when one villan is stepping on another villan's terf. their fighting eachother, but since you can kill both of them, your still the main target for them to kill yknow? im just wondering if their going to make it so the forest fights along side you to help you push agianst the evil, *or somthing like the hallowed helping you*, or if thoes are still going to be out to slaughter you. *if there even is a hallowed*

ya well by the time they get this game done there will be something better and this game wont be any good then im not waiting any longer im done bye

Completion percentages for software are nigh worthless as they are far too subject to the whims of bugs and issues and beyond.

Would it be too much to ask how often the Otherworld suggestion thread on here is referred to by you guys? Estimates are fine, just wondering if you lot made it that far in the development yet to consider stuff like that.

Would it be too much to ask how often the Otherworld suggestion thread on here is referred to by you guys? Estimates are fine, just wondering if you lot made it that far in the development yet to consider stuff like that.

Would be a better Q for the dev team side of things. I honestly do not know other than I know that the team are regular readers of the T1 suggestions and I don't see why this would be any different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom