Terraria: Otherworld Terraria: Otherworld - An Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you know if they will make a way to have npcs follow you to towers as support, seeing as they are a part of your group, of course it would take time to get them "Trusting" of your ability to keep them alive for them to follow you into combat, but i would absolutely love to see somthing like that.

i'd think it would be along the lines of they have the same health you have at the beginning, and you make armor and wepons that they can use. like minion A.I. but with the ability to back away from the enemy's when their health gets low, or to run to the nurse.

Hey. Will there be a translation into Russian or even be possible to set the desired language from the steam workshop as in the case unturned.
Russian-speaking community does not have to wait long for the official translation.
P. S. Machine Translation.

I heard the creators wife caught him cheating and got half of his stuff in the divorce recently. So I imagine that's put a damper on things.

I hope for some updates soon

You heard wrong. :p

What she (you know, the creator's wife) said.

Also, spreading rumors and gossip like that is pretty low to say the least. o_O

As we have said before, the second we have updates that we are confident/comfortable in sharing, we will absolutely do so. :)

My brother in law actually goes to church with the lady. She's the one that said that.

But i guess it could be one of the programmers. She just said he helped create terraria.
[doublepost=1467219885,1467219364][/doublepost]

I wasn't trying to spread rumors. Just heard this yesterday and thought I should share. It's not like any of us know who ever it wad personally.

But if it seemed like I was being a douche I apologize. I love the game, the work being put into it, etc.

Sometimes it takes me getting rid of the wife to get things done too lol

Regardless. The whole line of discussion is rumor and hearsay and really has no bearing on anything whatsoever. That is my point....well, that and its blatant inaccuracies.

Probably a good time to move on from this line of chatter. :)

So we still getting a relate in 2016 or is it moving up to 2017?

Happy 6 month anniversary of absolutely no new information about T:OW. Here's to the future where hopefully we'll get something within the next 6 months.

And that was suppose to release in early 2016 yeah we're end of 2016 what's next? early on 3016? :)
edit: At least share a spoilers over here pls!

No one ever gave a release date of when it was "supposed to launch" - we merely gave our goals with the caveat that the game will only launch when it is ready and up to or standards. Just to clear up any misunderstanding.

That said, hopefully we will have some news to share soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom