Terraria: Otherworld Terraria: Otherworld - An Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re-Logic isn't like Scott Cawthon and his random, unannounced, ahead of schedule releases of FNAF games.
I could only imagine what would happen if they did release a major title without telling anybody. Mainly pandemonium that would crash the forum, which would then cause even more chaos. That then would spill over into other social media sites and someone would end up apologizing.

Re-Logic isn't like Scott Cawthon and his random, unannounced, ahead of schedule releases of FNAF games.
I could only imagine what would happen if they did release a major title without telling anybody. Mainly pandemonium that would crash the forum, which would then cause even more chaos. That then would spill over into other social media sites and someone would end up apologizing.
Yeah, that sounds about right.

Will Mobile users be expecting a 1.3 Update? Thats what I want.

@RedTheCat, this isn't the thread for discussing Mobile or regular Terraria. Please ask such questions in the relevant Mobile threads, of which there are half a dozen active.

With that said, there has been no announcement of 1.3 updates for any other platforms.

My apologises I'm quite new to the forums I am not used to it considering I joined earlier last year I haven't used the forums until now because terraria for mobile bugs. So my apologies for posting in the wrong area gawd dam me lol.

Last edited:
I was wondering if they were still working on the game since so little info was released but that vid looked amazing and got me exited all over again!!
Can't wait!

Am I the only one who things that all character animations look unnatural and dumb.-_-:sigh:

btw the Glappling Hook looks like a lot of fun. :D

Last edited:
This game going to be released for console and mobile? Like after the console and mobile version of terraria gets its 1.3 update

So is this going to replace terraria or is it going to be like a branch where players will still play both games?
But anyways HYPEEEE

So is this going to replace terraria or is it going to be like a branch where players will still play both games?
But anyways HYPEEEE

Its a new game entirely, but there is no indication that Terraria 1 will be losing support at this time.

This game going to be released for console and mobile? Like after the console and mobile version of terraria gets its 1.3 update
See leinfors post above.

Wow! This looks amazing, and I really like the revamped Crimson. But 10 damage per hit on the boss? I'm disgusted, get a better weapon!

So far, the announced platforms for initial release are PC/Mac, PS4 and XBox One, as detailed at the end of the spoiler video. Other platforms may be considered later.

I can highly assume all items have just test values and are so far in no way balanced.
Agreed. The videos/images released thus far have been pre-alpha versions, before balancing has been done. There's no guarantee that anything shown will make it into the final product as shown, though the basis ideas most likely will. There's still a lot of work to be done. :)

The Humanoid base on the Crimother is more than a little bit scary. Also, wouldn't it be cool if enemies and bosses actually had weak points? Like the if you attacked the bottom of the crimother, it would do more damage then if you hit the brain? Or hitting the back of the Eye of Chithulu? Or maybe different weapons would be more effective, like water against fire enemies, or some weapons just wouldn't do any damage at all, like the flamethrower against a Lava Slime? Just a few thoughts.

EDIT: I just read the first few pages of posts, then after reading this page I realized I just stated the obvious at this point. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom