Terraria: Otherworld Terraria: Otherworld - An Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
good one xD
*sigh* people and Questions that you can Anwser so easily.
Heh. Serious answer would be probably the crystal biome, core biome, space biome, and arctic biome (because it actually is different from the snow biome from what I can tell) Also whatever that floating island styled thing in the grappling teaser was. :O

To be completely honest, there are several reasons I hardly ever reply to suggestions / discussion / speculation threads (although I love reading them!!)...not wanting to ruin surprises is one of them. Spoiling stuff to keep people interested and spoiling stuff to the point where everyone knows everything before the game is even out is always a distinction in the back of my mind. Besides that, I often see ideas mentioned that I either absolutely do not want (and I don't want to be rude), or ideas that are already in the game but I either don't want to say or we did it just slightly different. In the end, I still want your mind to be blown when the game is in your virtual hands.
Better having a good game and know nothing about it than having a good game but knowing already anything about it

Most of people are waiting for news?
we already talked about the fact that Getting No information about the game until it's release is better than knowing everything about it. (it was on the 18th page)
it keeps the fun and the Surprise when it arrives :3

Not a single a news for over a month,is that joking?
They will probably keep us informed more now. They were busy with a lot of things at the time. Just be patient, im sure we will get something this month. As for the spoiler, The crimson is awesome, im really curious as to how it will work, but my goodness.... the new grappling hooks look amazing!

They were busy with a lot of things at the time.
They actually ARE busy (Well Cenx and Red, mostly.) because from what i've heard, they had a Baby. so they have less of a Dev team to work on the Game. so now they're working OVER full time to get this game ready to launch.

If the whole Child situation is really true or not, i'm not sure. It's just what i heard over the forums.

Mr.Rudi if I could ask. What is the intended scope for the size of the game or moreso upon its release? Will it be akin to 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, or 1.3 in size? Hopefully there are plenty of things that are readily transferable from Terraria to help bolster initial content as well as the plethora of new things that will make it unique.

Mr.Rudi if I could ask. What is the intended scope for the size of the game or moreso upon its release? Will it be akin to 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, or 1.3 in size? Hopefully there are plenty of things that are readily transferable from Terraria to help bolster initial content as well as the plethora of new things that will make it unique.
You didn't tag him, dingus.

Lemme help you. @MrRudi

It is very hard to determine that really...right from the start we were aiming to release something akin to 1.1., mainly because it needs to have a clear start and a clear end story wise. But since it is still a sandbox game there is a distinction between game progression and story progression. In terms of sheer content I think we are already beyond 1.1. although I don't remember out of the top of my head how many items there were in 1.1

I wonder is Moon Lord is going to be part of the game and I would love to see how it will look, unless it will be replaced with Cthulhu instead. If not, there might be a continuation after Moon Lord, let's just let the devs handle this, we can just get HYPED
[DOUBLEPOST=1454766969,1454766940][/DOUBLEPOST]I wonder if* Sorry for the mispell

I wonder is Moon Lord is going to be part of the game and I would love to see how it will look, unless it will be replaced with Cthulhu instead. If not, there might be a continuation after Moon Lord, let's just let the devs handle this, we can just get HYPED
[DOUBLEPOST=1454766969,1454766940][/DOUBLEPOST]I wonder if* Sorry for the mispell
you do know that you can just Edit your Posts right? you don't need to post a second one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom