Terraria: Otherworld Terraria Otherworld: Bringing You Up to Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks excellent, I like the idea of leveling up and customizing weapons, allows you to personalize the gameplay more. Will have plenty fun when this arrives, for sure.

And not sacrificing quality to keep things in line with your vision, is always commendable. This isn't a AAA publisher with shareholders to be accounted for and earning reports to meet. Stick to quality. I'd rather wait for a finished product, than be hurt by an incomplete product *coughMightyNo9cough*

Leveling up gear, sounds like a great addition there! Not to mention it adds slots for augmentations/sockets! Great addition, would have loved to see that in Terraria.

At least some news. Keep up the good work, I'll be waiting. (I doubt it will come out this year, but maybe the next? Good games are worth waiting for)

As long as you take your time, not putting unnecessary pressure on you, it'll be great ;). Keep it up o/.

Those are some awesome screenshots. The game looks really polished aesthetically speaking. I can't wait to see how the game actually plays. I am really really really hoping it will make it out before the end of 2016!!! It feels like I have been waiting for this game forever lol. As much as I loved terraria, I think I am going to love OW even more if that is even possible, (assuming the game lives up to what we have seen so far).

Sweet! Can't be mad.
Good for you that you will not accept a subpar product from Engine and from what it seems like lit a lil' fire under their asses.

Take all the time you need, as long as you don't go GRRM on us.

I'm glad you seem so determined and the screenshots look amazing!

Just one question, will there be slopes in T:OW?

Just one question, will there be slopes in T:OW?

You can see from the pictures that there are slopes. ;)

Slope 1.png

Slope 2.png

4th and 5th and 6th questions:
3. Is this game going to be forwarded to eighth-gen consoles in the far future such as 2018?
4. Is the PC version going to make use of the whole server contraptions to run them or is it going to be focused more around Steam play or both?
5. What do you think the price range is going to be around?

Game is looking good guys, keep up the good work! I can't wait to see what kind of new adventures and experiences I will have playing this game. Terraria: Otherword's graphics and art look stunningly spectacular. I can't imagine how much work it must take to fill a game with so many details, graphics and mechanics all working together. It's going to be one heck of a wild ride!

I'm quite excited but also a bit nervous as to Otherworld. As stated above with giving it more "terraria-ness," I feel that the general asthetic is a bit too far from the original Terraria and that tweaking it slightly would greatly benefit the project. For example, the foreground doesn't stick out much from the background like in Terraria, and I think making it stick out more could bring in a great deal of the Terraria aesthetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom