Terraria: Otherworld Terraria Otherworld: Bringing You Up to Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, since Engine has been taken off the Terraria console team, does that mean they'll be putting all their time into Otherworld?
What's showcased here looks beautiful, can't wait to see what this game has to offer.

Having the circle of purity surrounded by corruption in the first screenshot kind of reminds me of Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles. I imagine the plot could be similar to FFCC as well, having to adventure out to collect something that prevents the corruption spreading to your home, and then eventually finding a way to cure the entire land of it. However, that seems pretty obvious.

I'm so excited for Otherworld! I will wait as long as it takes! In my mind, the longer the better because, the longer they take, the higher quality the game will be.
SO EXCITED!!! :dryadgrin:

Will there be much in terms of mod support?
How about much in terms of large-scale multiplayer with plugin support? Currently Terraria has tShock, but will the game devs be developing anything of that sort for ToW?

weapons had a level and we can get xp for weapons whit figthing
if weapon levels up unlocks a "run slot(ı thınk it was run)" and we can wear runes on weapons (likely enchanting system)
game have very much steampunk/magic atmosphere
in the otherworld corruption/crimson have a bigger area and danger than normal terraria
ı think otherworld have darksouls humanity/ember system on corruption/crimson likely lower attack/defanse/health
and we need to protection stone to crimson/corruption for this weakless buffs
and this protection stone not to be crafted we can find him and we cant remove (likely crimson/corrupt altars)
and we can find protection stone on the mines/hell/other biomes
protection stones gives a healht/mana regeneration
and monsters try to break this protection stones
so protection stone needs to protect

Hello
I am from CzechRepublic and I think may say THANKS for all czech players your excelent game called terraria.
I hope your new project Terraria Otherworld was able to play soon.
I hope the game will been released than was time to learning on LEAVING (FINAL) EXAM, beause this year is the year when I must it pass too.

I hope the game will be excelent like Terraira or better.

Once time again THANKS from Czech Republic (the small country in center of EUROPE)

Sorry my bad english
Once time again THANKS

HYPE!!! I cannot wait! Thanks for the update! The transparent orb surrounding the towers looks way better than before. Also the corruption look INCREDIBLE and very menacing. I love what you done with the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom