Terraria: Otherworld Terraria Otherworld: Bringing You Up to Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks great take your time!
Questions:
1. Is that an enchanted rock of some sort giving off the force field?(or bubble)?

2. Will it be released on all consoles from the start? That would be nice

3. Will it feature NPC dialogue?

Take your time with it.

Also another thing... don't make this an eternally long Early Access. Release it when it's done.

nice nice NICE!!!!

I LIKE THIS XD

NICE PICTURES XD
[doublepost=1469746894,1469746808][/doublepost]
It looks fantastic and the new mechanics (item level up and purity forcefields) seem very interesting, can't wait for more spoilers!
true XD i also cant wait XD

Looks great! I can't wait to build a fortress. The lava biome reminded me of Thunder Force III and that is A-ok with me.

Awesome!
I think the best part is that earlier today, I was thinking about what happened to Otherworld.
Glad the question was answered! :joy:

Love the news recently - the stuff about console is super exciting, and I (to be honest) was just about to lose hope in this game, and then I see this! Glad you guys haven't given up on Terraria: Otherworld, I will definitely pick this up when it is released.

One more note: The "It will be released when it's DONE" policy... is EXACTLY what this industry needs. I want to see more of that and less rushed games being released. I will wait for however long it takes, and I trust that any wait will be worth it because you guys always do a fantastic job!

So weapons can be upgraded now? Interesting idea, sounds like it'll make the weapons system a lot more interesting. Maybe this means that old weapons could still remain useful if they're upgraded so there won't be a need to keep replacing weapons with higher tier ones?

So weapons can be upgraded now? Interesting idea, sounds like it'll make the weapons system a lot more interesting. Maybe this means that old weapons could still remain useful if they're upgraded so there won't be a need to keep replacing weapons with higher tier ones?
Maybe the copper short sword can be the most OP Terraria weapon.

Question: will we have a smart cursor and auto select options like in Terraria? And minecarts ? And quick storage buttons? And some other QoL changes terraria had during patches?

I have spend 600+ hour into Terraria. Now I Hope to do the same for Otherworld as well! I'm really looking forward to this :D Best of luck to the development team:passionate:

what i wish is that the progress updates wouldn't have spoilers, so people could see the general progress without having things spoiled. i was hoping to avoid spoilers until the game was released, so it would all be fresh and new, but unfortunately that was not possible(especially with people using spoiler pictures as avatars).-_- for example:
i found out the crimson would be in the game by accident, something i would have liked to be a surprise(along with everything else).
I've heard before that re-logic doesn't intend to spoil all the good things before release, but to be honest, i feel like that's already happened(it did with 1.3). making all the spoiler parts of the post be in actual spoilers(which is the original purpose of spoiler tags) would be great.

Thanks for the hard work devs. I must say, I love the look of that bubble. Though I'm hoping that the "purity totem"? will be made less obvious or perhaps hide-able for those of us who want to build stuff in the new game.

I also love the look of the main character sprite there. Not too 16-bit nor the gangly Starbound look. I totally dig that squat look.

I'm looking forward to building a bubble town/haven.

I've heard before that re-logic doesn't intend to spoil all the good things before release, but to be honest, i feel like that's already happened(it did with 1.3). making all the spoiler parts of the post be in actual spoilers(which is the original purpose of spoiler tags) would be great.

I beg to differ! I was well aware of what 1.3 content was coming, and how much was still a secret, and there was a lot more good stuff kept a secret than there were spoilers. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom