Terraria: Otherworld Terraria Otherworld: Bringing You Up to Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iam a well satisfied client of Re-Logic, they job with Terraria is outstanding, i just dont like LIEs

Appreciate the support and glad you are a fan of our work thus far - which makes the rest pretty confusing. :p

Not a fan of having our character questioned, so - kindly point out said lies. Please provide backup to such claims. Everything is PRECISELY as we stated it:

• Looked at game
  • Game not close to good enough to hit our standards and your expectations for what it could and should be
  • Deep dive and root cause look into what was amiss and how to get things back on the right track
  • Getting all of that into place
  • Announcement
Saying anything in the interim was pointless. Stating problems without solutions helps noone. Stating possible solutions that may or may not work out is pointless. As best we can, we try to stick to statements that we can make with confidence. We won't compromise on the vision for this game - period. We have said that from day one. We will take whatever steps and whatever time are/is needed to ensure that is what occurs.

You are free, of course, to believe whatever it is you want....but implying that you are the one that has the vast Re-Logic conspiracy all figured out and everyone else is naive for believing what we are telling them is a bit much. :)

I wouldn't care one bit when this comes out, as long as it comes out as you the creators envisioned it, this proves to me that the games you make are not only made for the money but also out of some pleasure to share with others your imagination and creativity, i appreciate this and i'm sure other fans also do.

Many hype! Can't wait til I can purchase it

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    39.6 KB · Views: 158
Well, i for one am happy we got this update(and nice screenshots!) and for me this is eneugh news for now, since we know it did't fall fall into some lava and got destroyed so can't wait to see how this will turn out, especially the weapon lvling system and the whole Tower Defence idea :)

So keep it up and give use an update every 2 months or so(with some screenshots ofc ;) ) and i and a alot of other ppl will be content till it gets out.

I don't think my computer could handle this game on decent fps & high settings. I'm using i3-2100, nvidia gt730, 4 gb ram. I have a really bad internet, 3G 2 Mbps, yes "bit" & Unstable which mean it might drop to 0 Kbps for a few seconds to minutes and cause download fail. Please don't let this game reach >300MB Size, i can't really download that size. On top of that, I NEED THIS GAME IN MY LIFE!!!! or I can't rest in peace.
Agreed a smaller sized game would be optimal my laptop barely plays terraria without lag. Just hoping they won't change system requirements as well

WOW! Can't wait!
I'm gonna guess since you have so much to do, it would probably be close to done Early 2017. ("Ready when it's ready" FYI. Just a guess)
That will be so exiting!

OMG looks great I cannot wait to play. Those screenshots look awesome I can already see myself analyzing them for hours.

Appreciate the support and glad you are a fan of our work thus far - which makes the rest pretty confusing. :p

Not a fan of having our character questioned, so - kindly point out said lies. Please provide backup to such claims. Everything is PRECISELY as we stated it:

• Looked at game
  • Game not close to good enough to hit our standards and your expectations for what it could and should be
  • Deep dive and root cause look into what was amiss and how to get things back on the right track
  • Getting all of that into place
  • Announcement
Saying anything in the interim was pointless. Stating problems without solutions helps noone. Stating possible solutions that may or may not work out is pointless. As best we can, we try to stick to statements that we can make with confidence. We won't compromise on the vision for this game - period. We have said that from day one. We will take whatever steps and whatever time are/is needed to ensure that is what occurs.

You are free, of course, to believe whatever it is you want....but implying that you are the one that has the vast Re-Logic conspiracy all figured out and everyone else is naive for believing what we are telling them is a bit much. :)
Lol it's like when you have an argument with your sister or brother then your parent comes in and just makes them be quite with all the correct and logical stuff and then they go if you tell the truth you get less in trouble and your just like oh ok (then carry on doing it anyway :D)

I don't think my computer could handle this game on decent fps & high settings. I'm using i3-2100, nvidia gt730, 4 gb ram. I have a really bad internet, 3G 2 Mbps, yes "bit" & Unstable which mean it might drop to 0 Kbps for a few seconds to minutes and cause download fail. Please don't let this game reach >300MB Size, i can't really download that size. On top of that, I NEED THIS GAME IN MY LIFE!!!! or I can't rest in peace.

Dude, I have a 3Mbps connection, if you are using Steam, it doesn't matter if it's unstable, it should be able to pick back up alongside your connection,, or if you are using any decent download manager. your computer ain't even that bad, I had something about the same, with a worst graphic card, and it was able to handle Terraria flawlessly.

Hi,

Before I say standard "Shut up and take my money" I would like to ask if Otherworld will support resolutions past Full HD? I use monitor at 2560x1440 and for example Terraria supports resolutions only up to Full HD which makes playing a bit difficult and less than optimal. I hope that Otherworld will fix this problem.

I know a lot of the focus is on Otherworld (and rightfully so), but I think it would be a pretty cool idea to incorporate some of the ideas from Otherworld to the original Terraria, such as the focus on cleansing the world of corruption. I don't think Terraria puts a lot of emphasis on that aspect of the game. Even though that's basically the plot of Otherworld from the looks of it, I still think going around Clentaminating everything deserves more of a reward than just hearing the Dryad tell you that the world is in balance.

Just a thought.

Oh yeah, and Otherworld looks really cool so far, super excited for the upgrades and leveling mechanics!

Terraria: Otherworld!

Hopefully I don't sound too shrewd and "evil" saying this but... It better be worthy of the Terraria name. I've put 4,500+ hours into this game and have gotten nearly everything, having done nearly everything (or I think I have). I want to be able to either put 9,000 hours into the game or 4,500 hours in half the time it took to get that many for Terraria. I don't mind if it takes another 2-3 years of development, I really really want to devote that kind of time to this game :D I wanna see you guys do your very best on this!

But no pressure or anything, I'm just one dude and one fan so... yah, Do everything you can to make this game your best yet :p

Just the weapon leveling is making me want to buy this! looking forward to this so much, I can only fathom how difficult this game could get. And if magic is different, i would LOVE to see amazing spells like ice blasting from your character or a giant fire ball exploding consuming all weak enemy around it while stronger one are burnt to a crisp in the heart of the hell's fire globe and if summing remains is placed in this game the design of the beautiful summons, can not wait.

From what I've seen so far I personally think that this game is going to be amazing.

I have but one question, and I haven't seen it anywhere else and was curious if the turrets would level in the same way that the weapons do.

That is all, Snowmann out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom