Terraria: Otherworld Terraria Otherworld: Bringing You Up to Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
400+ Hours in terraria.

I seriously can't wait to start hammering down more hours in T;ow :)
I've been playing so much Kingdom New Lands lately..

So, i'm really excited to start defending and expanding my kingdom. And this time in a terraria game x3

I really hope T;ow will make it for a nice 2017 launch!

I got to say I was not hyped since it was not a 16-bit looking game anymore, but looking at this it made me just want it now! I have a suggestion, you should make NPC inspired turrets so a turret looks like a guide and it shoots wooden arrows! And the way to get them is to buy it from an npc(and you can make a NPC that sells turrets and other things) or a way to craft them! This is a suggestion I don't mind if you don't implement this idea to the game, but this should be awesome(for me at least) to have this feature.

I got to say I was not hyped since it was not a 16-bit looking game anymore, but looking at this it made me just want it now! I have a suggestion, you should make NPC inspired turrets so a turret looks like a guide and it shoots wooden arrows! And the way to get them is to buy it from an npc(and you can make a NPC that sells turrets and other things) or a way to craft them! This is a suggestion I don't mind if you don't implement this idea to the game, but this should be awesome(for me at least) to have this feature.
NPCs that can defend themselves would be nice, more than an aesthetic turret. A single NPC doesn't have to be powerful enough to kill an enemy by itself, just enough to make it look like the NPC tried to defend itself. As for whether it looks like a 16-bit game or not, pretty sure it still has that 16-bit look, just with all the benefits of 32-bit coloring and more detail put into it that just wasn't available for Terraria at it's beginning. Otherworld looks so much better right now, it makes me excited to see what Terraria 2 will look like when they're ready to spoil us on that one (and yes, Otherworld and Terraria 2 are confirmed to be different games).

audience-applause.jpg

Anyway, where the beta is going come out?

Yes i this game will come out 2017 but well if this game will be better than the other terraria,terraria otherworld can come out in 2018
I can wait till 2018 too, but im sure it will release 2017. If they originally thought it would come sometime 2015, and then 2016, I highly doubt it will go to 2018

Those images of the game look great. Really looking forward it. Honestly though, this does look much better than previous images of the game or how it used to be.
Yeah, I like style switch. I feel like the original style was too long and robobtic, but I love how fluid and nice the new ones are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom