Terraria: Otherworld Terraria Otherworld: Bringing You Up to Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will my potato of a computer be able to run it smoothly?
That depends on how big the potato is.

In seriousness, nobody knows. I don't know the performance of T:OW and I don't know the performance of your PC.
But I'm sure this will be tested on low end PC's, as that happens to Terraria as well. But I do not know what can be counted on 'low end'.

Oh hell yeah! Terraria Otherworld is gonna be AWESOME!!!
(So, I can upgrade my guns using the fancy new upgrade GUI? Or is Terraria Otherworld a dark-ages timeline, which lacks the futuristic and badass weaponry?) (Of which I know Re-logic and Engine Software for.)

love it !
Can you please add lots of spells to the game :) i love magic :)
I know it's probably too early for that kind of questions but are you planning to add polish translation to the game ?

I just heard a rumor that the real reason that T:OW was delayed is because they are doing a crossover with Cube World.

Lol. J/k. But that would explain it.

Another full year has passed and we likely are not any closer to a release.
'not any closer'

It seems very unlikely that they're at the exact same state of the game as previous year. in fact, this thread even shows what has happened so far in 2016.
They are getting closer, but just like what happened to Breath of the Wild, they don't want to reveal everything they've made.

It's a game where you have to discover things on your own, and not getting spoiled by everything they've just added.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom