Terraria: Otherworld Terraria Otherworld: Bringing You Up to Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking forward to this game comes out, I'm really impressed by the changes made in this spin-off, but they are also very eager to play.
I'm really looking forward to bait.

What is the estimated price for the game?
I don't think an estimate now would be very useful... Inflation alone would have played havoc with it by release.

I'm not the first to say this but... It's been awhile since anythings been (officially) said. Any chance of an update?

I frequently message the Facebook page. They aren't even sure if the game will be out this year and have said "we hope to have news to share with you soon" so I think the game might get cancelled which breaks my heart.

With this from the Twenty Million Strong thread...

The future remains bright for Terrarians as well - with Console 1.3 just around the corner, Mobile 1.3 right behind that, and even more tidbits that we are not quite ready to share (yes, that includes an update on the status of Otherworld - but let's save that for another day and just have fun celebrating this milestone :) ).

Hopefully very good news.. ?

I wonder if they just dropped it, but the last update was 4 months ago and its 2/19/17 so idk, but can't wait for the game if its still happening! looks awesome in the builds previously shown! I wonder if any update posts will happen soon, but all in all amazing work so far. JUST SHOW AN UPDATE! I cant stand not knowing whats going on!

It takes time to create a good quality game so I can wait until it's finished. But the devs are not making good quality but great quality for everyone to enjoy.

c'est très jolie! vous avait l'air de pas mal avancer dans le projet les gars ~;)
Translation:
it looks very pretty! looks like there's a lot of progress in the project guys ~;)

La plupart des membres ici parlent anglais et ne comprendront probablement pas ce que vous voulez dire, alors pourriez-vous s'il vous plaît parler anglais si vous êtes en mesure de? :)

(Literal translation)
Most of the members here are speaking English and will likely not understand what you mean, so could you please speak english if you're able to? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom