Terraria: Otherworld - Post-GDC Details & Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is an older post, (1.3 already out and all,) but THE HYPE IS REAL. Also, another thing is, can you add a signal so that if the Wartowers fail and the Corruption attacks the Purification Tower? Like you would have to check up on the Purification Towers EVERY 10 IRL MINUTES to see nothing went wrong ._. So yeah...
[DOUBLEPOST=1456275180,1456274990][/DOUBLEPOST]
i think that's the reason why they have Otherworld. now they have 2 game to work on, that increases the radius of possibilities for upcoming Updates. now i'm thinking about the fact that every Update will Change Terraria, at one point in the Future it WILL be completely different... Re-Logic will start making new games... and eventually Terraria won't exist anymore. *sigh* Time Destroys everything without stopping.
I believe the quote is "The bigger they are, the harder they fall."

I know this is an older post, (1.3 already out and all,) but THE HYPE IS REAL. Also, another thing is, can you add a signal so that if the Wartowers fail and the Corruption attacks the Purification Tower? Like you would have to check up on the Purification Towers EVERY 10 IRL MINUTES to see nothing went wrong ._. So yeah...
[DOUBLEPOST=1456275180,1456274990][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well some things are just to big to fall. Hopefully, Terraria is one such thing.

I disagree.

Good games will never be forgotten, I still see enough people playing classics on the GBA and Super nintendo, despite both are super outdated.
Unless there will be a game with the same iconic items in Terraria itself, then Terraria will never die for me.

Old, not obsolete

Pacman is an example, so is Space Invaders, they are old games that are still almost as big as they always were.

Old, not obsolete

Pacman is an example, so is Space Invaders, they are old games that are still almost as big as they always were.
That's true. There are a few conditions, though. Those games were in the birth of Videogames. They were some of the only ones back then. Now that there are more games around, it's difficult to make classics last.

That being said, I'll probably always love Terraria anyways, even if it dies.

fa32b4e5ac8cda37850fcd51e3dbd09d.png

:c

Appearantly it's a competition to spend most of your lifetime on a single game.
Ok, let me Calculate how much Time i spend in ALL my Steam games.
*MATH*
1041,6 hours in total.
But who cares? it matters what you do in that Time, not how much you Played... i guess

I've played over 900 hours but I don't build at all just beat the moon lord and then gen a new world, do it again.

I'm so hyped for this, even if all they do is a graphics overhaul, i'd still be amazed.

I'm still hoping they allow us to use the tileset from T:OW in Terraria 1, assuming you own both games.

You'd think it'd be a somewhat trivial thing to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom