Terraria: Otherworld - Post-GDC Details & Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMFG this looks and sounds amazing!!! Expect a purchase from me as soon as it's available! I can't wait for what else re-logic has in-store! Keep it up team! :D :D :D

That looks awesome! The artwork seems to me like it's really good, and it stays true to the Terraria aspect of the game!

Some things I noticed in the trailer:

Enemies:
*Actual Smaug Wyverns? Re-Logic stalker plz
*Cyclops
*Minotaur
*Corrupted Zombie
*Some sort of flying Eater enemy with a spiky, circular main body
*Caster skeletons in a Hell dungeon!
*Something that's almost an Eater of Souls, with an extra eye and an appendage on the back

Biomes:
*Hell confirmed!
*Some sort of Crystal biome? Maybe a place in the heart of the Purity with purity crystals, some form of the Hallow, or something completely new
*Corrupted Desert
*Forest/The Purity
*Corruption
*Snow
*Possibly the ocean or the desert?

OMG I just realized something about the logo for the game, the crystal in the center of the logo is one of the purifying gems in the game and all the corruption around it is pushed back! Lol I feel so smart now :D

people keep saying it remeber starbound... no one played EDGE of SPACE. remeber the game where Skelletron prime was a boss too?
the original post is full of missing images i hope i dont miss nothing important there...

Hopefully this can keep me distracted while I wait for Terraria 2/Terraria 1.3 if this comes out before it. It looks like you defend those machines while they remove the corruption.

people keep saying it remeber starbound... no one played EDGE of SPACE. remeber the game where Skelletron prime was a boss too?
the original post is full of missing images i hope i dont miss nothing important there...
Edge of Space is way too laggy on my computer.

Edge of Space is way too laggy on my computer.

It runs OK on my computer, but the problem I had with it is there appears to be no way to actually progress. If you step off the edge of the first large rock you start near, 99% of the time you're going to fall and die. If you stay near the area you started in, you could maybe make a couple items, but then you run out of aluminum (?) and there's nothing to do but farm guys who drop "XP" (progress towards research) ... so.... what you just farm those over and over and over again?

I couldn't understand just how the heck you were supposed to get anything done in that game, and that's WITH its "Tutorial".

plz ad the cleansing machines into norm terraria. well idk if u should. its fine with the clemtaminator

WOAH! OH MY :red:ING GOSH. TOWER DEFENSE IN TERRARIA. YESH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!one!!!!!!!

Seriously, tower defense happens to be one of my favorite game genres.

This looks amazing. The best Terraria-related news I've heard in a long time! I really hope they release this for the PS4. :merchantgrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom