Terraria: Otherworld Terraria: Otherworld Staffs Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am pretty sure 505 games knows people want release dates - it's that they don't have one to give.

We do not have a launch date for TOW yet.
But nevertheless there is small information on a date of issue. Somehow you said that TOW will be let out this year. :)

How will TOW start out? I mean, Terraria started as a very small game, and didn't even have an end game. Then is slowly changed to what it is today. Will it be the same with TOW? Will it start small and slowly get bigger, or start big?
[DOUBLEPOST=1437270506,1437270297][/DOUBLEPOST]
We do not have a launch date for TOW yet.
Yeah, since it hasn't been in development for long, it would probably take a year or 2 to finish. Don't bet on it, but maybe it'll be out by the end of 2016. again, i'm just guessing. :|

Lol, you know what would make my day? if they added crystal soul spears which could travel through blocks and were about the size of the screen costing 1 mana. >:)

We have ideas for post launch content - but wr want to let community reaction help shape that when the time comes as well.

Again, 2015 is the goal - but it will only come out when it is ready...and that means it feels like a complete and fun game.

Holy seems to be one shot bright projectile is it controllable like the magic missile?

Amy seems to sprew forth a purple fog my guess is either trail effects because it fires really fast or that's the attack a short fog effect that either damages slowly or damages everything in the fog rapidly pushing them back

Topaz can be likened to a Reverse Demonscythe starting out big and getting smaller.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom