Terraria: Otherworld Terraria: Otherworld Staffs Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder when it comes to gune if it requires reload unlike Terraria that you can fire forever. Cuz my enemy teased this game when i stated something wrong about a mod in Minecraft he was seeing and he said that 'In Terraria, you don't even fking reload'

I am just sitting here all alone waiting for Terraria to come out for mac

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-07-20 at 9.25.20 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-07-20 at 9.25.20 AM.png
    314.3 KB · Views: 315
Well what do you mean? To me it just looks exactly like terraria, just with a "texture pack."
Its where corruption fully took over, adding many types of different genres together, tower defense, rpg, etc. You as the protagonist is trying to fight back the corruption.

Well what do you mean? To me it just looks exactly like terraria, just with a "texture pack."

Check out some of the other links here on TCF around TOW for a more robust explanation - they should be listed in the Compendium (just follow that link in the OP)

The amount of time I'm going to be playing Terraia otherworld is going to be unreal XD
P.S:Holy staff,it's what's brings hallow,to hallow.
Holy staff,it's what's for grabs...
Wait what?

Last edited:
will this game have hardmode or will it get harder per quest
I'm predicting the more corruption you destro,the more monsters will try to destroy you.
Also new enemies spawn as well due to them noticing your efforts

Why does that link to Baconfry's profile? Is not 1.3 out? I'm so confused. But I know I am ready for Otherworld, that's certain.
I don't know, I was quoting a post with a link to baconfry, and for some reason the entire post linked to it. I'm new to these forums, so I don't know how to fix that stuff

I feel like this is going to be like Call of Duty Ghosts :/ how it was so bad but Call of Duty Black ops 2 was so good :l

I feel like this is going to be like Call of Duty Ghosts :/ how it was so bad but Call of Duty Black ops 2 was so good :l
You're basing this on a game still in development. Not only that but you're disregarding that this is made by a company we've always known for their fan-centric practices versus a franchise notorious for lack of innovation.

Reactions: Azu
They already confirmed Staves in the OST preview. Yeah, they did these THAT far back before the announcement/spoiler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom