Terraria: Otherworld Terraria: Otherworld Staffs Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

Consigliere
Staff member
Re-Logic
Administrator
July 17, 2015: Terraria: Otherworld Staffs Up!

A bit delayed today due to some technical issues...but better late than never, eh? ;)

Staves.png

As we probed ever deeper into the reaches of Terraria: Otherworld, the team realized we had no choice but to add to our staff - well, its a collection of staves really. Enjoy your first peek at some still shots of 3 staves that will be at your disposal as you attempt to push back the Corruption in Otherworld!

July 17, 2015: Terraria: Otherworld Staffs Up!

A bit delayed today due to some technical issues...but better late than never, eh? ;)

As we probed ever deeper into the reaches of Terraria: Otherworld, the team realized we had no choice but to add to our staff - well, its a collection of staves really. Enjoy your first peek at some still shots of 3 staves that will be at your disposal as you attempt to push back the Corruption in Otherworld!

Will the other Gem Staves be returning?

I don't even know which one to choose. The Holy looks amazing, but the Topaz has a crazy fire thing going, and the Amethyst is all purple cool. I guess I'll take them all. Wrap 'em up and I'll pay at checkout. :D

The holy staff looks like it emits very bright light.

Also, staves looks like a funny word if I've ever seen one.

Last edited:
Wow! It's beautiful!
It would be desirable to expect still frozen, sapphire, ruby, diamond and emerald staffs.

Last edited:
I can already tell, this game is going to be a sight for sore eyes. My eyes, of course, are probably a lot sorer than most considering how often I play Terraria deep into the wee hours of night...

And now I'm going to have Otherworld to occupy my precious hours past midnight, too. Isn't that lovely?

I also admit, a great deal of my hype is for the soundtrack. The Lunar Boss theme for 1.3 was supposed to be intense, but it somehow missed out on being epic, and indeed being at all audible over the roaring and demented meowing (?!?!?) that accompanied the fight itself. Otherworld has hooked me, though, with the few minutes of music it provided.

It's been a long time since the music spoiler and I'm still yammerin' about that. That's how good it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom