Official Terraria: Otherworld

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's a different approach, I hope that it differs from the original. I dont want to see the original Terraria obsolete compared to this. I dont want to feel bad when playing Terraria after playing Otherworld.
That's why I hope this game will be different. Terraria still have a lot to give (like 2 years), and the updates since 1.2 always keep it fresh. If this game is Terraria + new gimmicks and shinies - content, almost every player will move, leaving the original obsolete and outdated.

If it's a different approach, I hope that it differs from the original. I dont want to see the original Terraria obsolete compared to this. I dont want to feel bad when playing Terraria after playing Otherworld.
That's why I hope this game will be different. Terraria still have a lot to give (like 2 years), and the updates since 1.2 always keep it fresh. If this game is Terraria + new gimmicks and shinies - content, almost every player will move, leaving the original obsolete and outdated.

This is exactly my concern. I guess only time will tell.

screenshot_3-66b49d550e24c8c8d743d93f44c84edf.jpg

It looks great, I'm really excited for this!
This looks beautiful

So this game wants to say: everything you know about terraria can be used to fight against the corruption.
I want to see more! Re-Logic, you make a lot of people happy with this. Me too! :D

Oh and before i forget it... when this is released:
Shut-Up-And-Take-My-Money-1024x1280.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom