Official Terraria: Otherworld

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling this is a prequel because;
The guide must know so much for a reason; ie he is your character from this game
Most npcs can't be found in the world, they just move in
Similar with bosses
The player in this game probably didn't completely remove the corruption, and it managed to leak into the other world
Same with random underground structures
The story behind some bosses, such as _*blank*_ of cthulu
This is an interesting Theory.

Aww... I missed it!
THIS GAME IS BY NO MEANS TERRARIA 2
The development of this game will not in any
way effect the development of Terraria 1.3 or 2,
and is being developed by a separate dev team.
Thank you.

I'm totally Getting this, I love this game and the amazing and kind community.
The game looks so badass, BTW... Even though I like terraria's simple 8-bit-ish graphics more
so,
25462822.jpg
take-my-money.gif

Last edited:
I know, which is why I used words such as leaked, and also some kids who are REALLY into sci-fi say that alternate universes/dimensions can affect other dimensions.
I think that's missing the point of setting it in an alternate universe... they probably did that so they wouldn't have to worry about this game coming before or after the original.

Also, quick question. Both games are being developed by different teams, yes? Because I don't want one of the games overtaking the other.

Sorry, I haven't been following the thread that much. Going to look back through 40 pages is kind of a difficult thing to do!

Thanks for the clarification however.

What i do in these cases is browse all the pages but only look at the posts made by either developers or mods, since they're usually going to be giving replies with important info

What i do in these cases is browse all the pages but only look at the posts made by either developers or mods, since they're usually going to be giving replies with important info

That isn't a bad way of doing things. But still, scanning 40 pages overall would still take a while :p

Well, the team that is working on it is also the team working on mobiles as well with 505 Games, and so I guess they finally came to work on a new product with more resources. The original game will still be worked on, but as stated, Redigit will be leaving that department. No statement on if or when he may return to work on it. Since, Cenx herself has started to work on Terraria with her team and add new features, we can be safe to say that the game is in good hands.

There maybe reasons to believe that what ever Otherworld gains will somehow appear in Terraria, and vice versa. Maybe to make a connection (Storyline or explanation) on how things got from here to there.

Well, the team that is working on it is also the team working on mobiles as well with 505 Games
No, Codeglue is the company working on mobile versions for 505Games.

Engine Software has done the console versions for 505Games, and as MrRudi of Engine stated before, none of the people who were working on Terraria for either Re-Logic or Engine were pulled off of Terraria development to work on Overworld.

Ok guys, I may have a theory for what Terraria: Other World is. I'm not sure if anyone said this yet, but I'm sure no one has. :) Get ready for your mind to get blown away!

So as you see the trailer, everything seems to be corrupted. Then it hit me.
Its an alternate universe. It makes sense...If you don't know what a alternate universe is then I don't know what to say...

There was one universe that was never overtaken by the corruption, (Terraria) and then there was another universe that was overtaken by the corruption, bringing us to Terraria: Other World... or should I say, Terraria: Other Universe. :eek:

I hope you guys like this theory! I could be wrong or right, but who knows... Maybe in another alternate universe, I could've been right...

Ok guys, I may have a theory for what Terraria: Other World is. I'm not sure if anyone said this yet, but I'm sure no one has. :) Get ready for your mind to get blown away!

So as you see the trailer, everything seems to be corrupted. Then it hit me.
Its an alternate universe. It makes sense...If you don't know what a alternate universe is then I don't know what to say...

There was one universe that was never overtaken by the corruption, (Terraria) and then there was another universe that was overtaken by the corruption, bringing us to Terraria: Other World... or should I say, Terraria: Other Universe. :eek:

I hope you guys like this theory! I could be wrong or right, but who knows... Maybe in another alternate universe, I could've been right...
Dude... there have already been TONS of theory and spec about this.. sorry to burst your bubble.

Dude... there have already been TONS of theory and spec about this.. sorry to burst your bubble.
Well, I agree with Loganyoshi. It says that it takes place on a alternate (which means reverse) dimension of Terraria so I'm guessing where the corruption isn't in the normal terraria, there is corruption in Terraria:Otherworld
[DOUBLEPOST=1424830604][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well, I agree with Loganyoshi. It says that it takes place on a alternate (which means reverse) dimension of Terraria so I'm guessing where the corruption isn't in the normal terraria, there is corruption in Terraria:Otherworld
of course this is just my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom