Official Terraria: Otherworld

Status
Not open for further replies.
iu
Is this you by any chance?

Geez man, can't you be patient? You don't need to know EVERYTHING about the game. They don't want to do open beta, and I'm guessing they want the experience to be fresh for us, so I sincerely doubt that they will spoil much more.

They have told us the game is coming out, and we know it is. Re-logic hasn't been dishonest before (April fools doesn't count) so there's no reason to think they would be now. If they say it's coming then it's coming, we just have to wait.

Also it's hard to give a concrete release date, you never know what might happen, you might finish the game and play it and realize that it's lacking something huge and have to spend another few months or maybe even a year fixing it. And, as evidenced by previous happenings, even if you give a date saying "It's an estimate that's probably not true" people will still get mad at you if you don't release it when you said you would.

So cut them some slack, they are making the game the absolute best it can be before releasing it. If you can't wait that long then go cry in a corner. It's not like you even pre-ordered it or anything.

It most definitely, absolutely, without a single trace of a doubt, does.
No.
I mean, you can't exactly argue about it, the answer is and will always be no.
As I said, they will probably announce a release date a week before it releases, so just be patient.
It's like you have no other games to play and you just sit in font of your internet browser, 24/7, searching for information about Terraria: Otherworld, while you shouldn't and you should just be patient.

Here's my argument: It does. And i'm not alone in thinking so, Ice Cube. I am not alone!
Alright, listen, I honestly have no idea why you are so stubborn about this, but you don't need to get a release date for this game right now, it will be released when they finish it. You don't see me going to the CrossCode developers for example and spamming them with the "when is it gonna be fully released" question, do you? No, man, I just wait patiently, playing my other games.
Now, since I don't wanna keep flooding this thread with posts that have to do with this topic, I'm not going to respond to you anymore. Hopefully you get the message this time, and if you don't, my condolences to you.

Here's my argument: It does. And i'm not alone in thinking so, Ice Cube. I am not alone!
If 25 people thought you should jump in a volcano would you? Multiple people say you should, would you? You have no right to demand anything from the devs. They could just not release it at all. They could decide to name the easiest mob after you and have you spawn all over the place to get killed if they want to. They could do that to me, or anyone. The developers have no obligation to you.

Let's just drop all of the arguing now, please.

There will be news when there is something worthy of announcing. We understand that people want more information, but at this time there isn't any further information to give.
That's disappointing to hear. It makes me feel you're going to spoil half of the game in the next reveal or there's just been one guy working on it all alone for the last six months and hasn't made any real progress. It's concerning.

That's disappointing to hear. It makes me feel you're going to spoil half of the game in the next reveal or there's just been one guy working on it all alone for the last six months and hasn't made any real progress. It's concerning.

This kind of thinking is the reason they DON'T give release dates, or many spoilers. Anything anyone says will be picked apart and speculated upon by the community. If they KNEW when it would be done, they would say so. The devs don't know when it will be done, and they don't have to console your doubts about the progress of the game. Go play Terraria. Remind yourself of what a quality game looks like, and realize that this takes time. Have faith in what they will produce, instead of demanding evidence. I can promise you that 1) It WILL be done when it's done, and 2) it will be good.

don't like new soundtrack, except Corruption probably. I prefer that dynamic, semi-retro and funky music from vanilla. Such a depressing and desperate ost, in freakin starbound i hear something like that

don't like new soundtrack, except Corruption probably. I prefer that dynamic, semi-retro and funky music from vanilla. Such a depressing and desperate ost, in freakin starbound i hear something like that
In a world where everything is corrupted I've the right to feel a bit more depressing and desperate.

In a world where everything is corrupted I've the right to feel a bit more depressing and desperate.
corruption is fine, not that funny as vanilla, but sounds well. I don't like a snow biome, space and crystall cave. When i hear that music i wanna cry (just kidding). Its just boring.

Also, i hope, Crimson not disappointing, in vanilla its my favorite biome and surface music one of the best in the game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom