• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Dusk Holloway

Terrarian
"Miniguns (Minishark, Chaingun, etc) now fire slowly at first, but speed up as you hold the trigger. They also all have a little bit faster firerate."
Are you sure about that cause even with the unreal prefix they seem to fire slower, megashark is really obvious.

Domrinth

Terrarian
I can't seem to charge my crit bar anymore. It was working fine just yesterday but today I noticed I haven't gotten it to fill up to even 1%. And I checked and Crit Rework is toggled on in Overhaul settings. Am I missing something?

Frugivore

Terrarian
New to this mod, is there a way to make mining 'smart mining' like in 1.4 where if you click behind blocks, it'll automatically mine everything to get to where you're clicking if that makes sense? I installed the overhaul just now and realized the mining feels like old terraria which feels a bit weird going back.

New to this mod, is there a way to make mining 'smart mining' like in 1.4 where if you click behind blocks, it'll automatically mine everything to get to where you're clicking if that makes sense? I installed the overhaul just now and realized the mining feels like old terraria which feels a bit weird going back.
do you mean smart-cursor?

Peanut sauce

Skeletron
I assume with all the custom changes to weapons that it's not compatible with any other big content mods? Unless I didn't read if it was / wasn't somewhere. If not is there any plan to try add compatibility to other mods?
Ive tested it with spirt mod and it seemed to run pretty well. (Im on windows 10 btw)

Hazzy

Terrarian
It's called bunnyhopping and it's 100% intentional.

bugs that were already fixed for the next update. the reason it didn't release it is that it's huge.

Is this just trashtalk? Because worm damage works flawlessly in the latest version.

thanks for your pointless opinion.
why are you such a :red:? you get any amount of criticism and immediately turn into a :red:
whatever, i could care less

Top Bottom