tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Just a thought tho nothing really... serious, if you dodgeroll while on fire, maybe you should stop burning? Maybe after two dodgerolls or something? Just a thought but I gotta hand it to you, really, one of the best mods I've ever seen. Keep it up

Great mod so far, the last update fixed a huge amount of issues I had with it, I'm excited to see what's still to come.
One suggestion I have for the gore system: would it be possible to have arrows that don't fall out as drops actually get stuck in enemies? Maybe even spurt out blood from the impact point? Cause that'd be freakin' sweet.

Also one issue I have with the new charge attacks are that they always lunge your character in the targeted direction. Now with a melee weapon this isn't typically a bad thing, but in the case of projectile-firing melee weapons, and thrown weapons, that means often launching your character off of ledges and rope (typically right onto danger). Maybe only have it lunge if you're holding a movement direction?

Just a thought tho nothing really... serious, if you dodgeroll while on fire, maybe you should stop burning? Maybe after two dodgerolls or something? Just a thought but I gotta hand it to you, really, one of the best mods I've ever seen. Keep it up
it already lowers your debuff time by 3 seconds or more, haven't you noticed...

Arkhalis is broken with zero enemy knock back and with the ability to stun enemies, I can run through a hoard and not take a single hit and kill them simply by holding M1 and walking in their general direction.

Okay, serious question.
Do Wizard's fireballs set things on fire?
Because I'm busy grinding through the eclipse and didn't see what happened but the furniture just caught on fire.
Everything else is made of bricks, so I'm not all that mad about it (btw, am I allowed to swear around here?), but why would you give an uncontrollable NPC an ability to potentially burn down the whole house and kill everyone at the first sight of a threat?
Last I checked, the Wizard is basically an unhinged arsonist with this mod who will burn down everything around him the moment an enemy is near.

This was a few updates ago last I took note of this, but if not already fixed, hopefully his fireballs become harmless in the next update. Otherwise the mere existence of this npc is extremely dangerous, and pointless to have in any structures like a wooden house or anywhere near one.

@Mirsario great mod but i have one problem. This problem happens to involve my bow (any bow) to disappear along with my arms whenever it is equipped. This only happens after the use of a recall potion. The bow still works but it would please me if you checked it out. Thank you

I would like to report a bug; the "extra gunslinging gear' gives more 'infinite ammo boxes'. ie; ichor, gold, etc. the problem is that my shotgun just ATE the item when it was reloaded. is there a way to fix this?

Edit; I tested it, and it EATS any other Infinite-ammo item/mod i find.. Help?

Last edited:
@Misario
Thank you very much for creating the Terraria Overhaul mod; It's a simplistic yet complex mod (In that it changes game play instead of adding content) which should be more prevalent in Terraria modding (Alongside other games, tbh).
Hopefully, this mod can encourage a wide-range of "game-play-changing" modding in the future.

Just writing this to let you know, this mod is highly appreciated!

Edit: Also, amazing update-time with the infinite-ammo consuming bug, this mod in general never fails to impress

Great mod the new mechanics really fit well into the game. But is there any way to disable the sounds that you make when you burn / swing a hammer or a sword ?

You know what would be sick? If the dog whistle pet could run and fetch any recoverable throwing items when they land on the ground.
[doublepost=1502630403,1502630106][/doublepost]Downside: this would include explosives.

It's there any option to disable the feature that your items aren't deleted when you quit your world?

Emm, Hello? i'd still like to know, please, if theres a way to stop my infnite-ammo-things from being eaten when i use guns with this mod.

im not sure if its a glitch with my current mods in general or if its due to something done in the 1.1.2 update.. bombs (tested with sticky bomb) are stuck on spot (location for the bomb in hand sprite doesnt update) visually, and dont use up any bombs on the stack when throwing them

im not sure if its a glitch with my current mods in general or if its due to something done in the 1.1.2 update.. bombs (tested with sticky bomb) are stuck on spot (location for the bomb in hand sprite doesnt update) visually, and dont use up any bombs on the stack when throwing them
OS? Mod list? and do you get a message about framework version?

OS? Mod list? and do you get a message about framework version?
Mods:
"MechTransfer",
"ThoriumMod",
"FKBossHealthBar",
"SpiritMod",
"RecipeBrowser",
"MagicStorage",
"CalamityMod",
"SimpleAutoChests",
"BossChecklist",
"EnemyModifiers",
"Fargowiltas",
"MaxStackPlus",
"ReducedGrinding",
"WingSlot",
"WMITF",
"AlchemistNPC",
"CustomRespawnTime",
"imkSushisDeathCountersMod",
"TerrariaOverhaul",
"ExperienceAndClasses",
"LearnByDoing",
"LootBags",
"Luiafk",
"MorePotions",
"SummonersAssociation",
"Laugicality",
"Unleveled"
as for messages about framework version... not sure what exactly you mean xD

after trying to get a screenshot out of it, it seems like it was a temporary issue :/ now its working as intended... i removed extended crops though, compared to when it bugged. maybe it was a slight overload which caused it to not load correctly.

This is ludicrous
It's a hand gun and it's the size of an smg and I'm shouldering it like a rifle, if can you look into resizing and re-positioning some of the guns so the don't look like a novelty toy I would appreciate it.

Attachments

• Capture T.PNG
    Capture T.PNG
    87 KB · Views: 558
  • Capture G.PNG
    Capture G.PNG
    164 KB · Views: 387
Back
Top Bottom