tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Bug: One Sticky Bomb can be used infinite times, very OP in early game
I have had the same thing with beenades, just save and quit to the main menu then re-enter then it should fix it. I don't know what causes it, it seems random and it's happened to me more then once I just re-enter the world and its fine for a while. Also he's aware of the problem, someone else has already reported it.

Last edited:
Last I checked, the Wizard is basically an unhinged arsonist with this mod who will burn down everything around him the moment an enemy is near.

This was a few updates ago last I took note of this, but if not already fixed, hopefully his fireballs become harmless in the next update. Otherwise the mere existence of this npc is extremely dangerous, and pointless to have in any structures like a wooden house or anywhere near one.

why would you put an arsonist in a burnable structure..... they can't help themselves :D

i love the way stuff can burn....... i just wish i took that into account before running this mod, lol
i had assumed my structures would be fine the way they were build...... not so much, lol
first time i ran the mob i burned all of my structures and trees (i built my town/housing in and around a living tree that was near my spawn point) near them down it was epic.

What's your OS? if it's windows - make sure you have .net framework 4.6
Already installed, also it worked flawlessly before the update.
In the "controls" section of the settings I can see "TerrariaOverhaul", but i cannot even roll.
Also, "Merser" is not my profile and between the "terraria" and the "modloader" folder in the address there is a slash instead of a backslash

I'm starting to have some serious frame rate issues and I have a feeling that it's because items wont despawn, It's starting to make the game unplayable, Is there any way to refresh the wold so that all the junk items despwan besides disabling the mod?

I just registered to tell you that what you're doing here is incredible. This mod is one of the best I saw. I had my doubts when I was about to try it, but fell completely in love with it afterwards. The changed mechanics, the new sounds, the camera shaking when shooting powerful guns and the gore, mother of god, the gore is exquisit. I'm a man of simple tastes and when I see gore, I want more... ok, that was an unnecesary pun.

Going back to what I was talking about, this is exactly what I was needing to go back to Terraria, many thanks Mirsario! You rock!

Last edited:
I'm starting to have some serious frame rate issues and I have a feeling that it's because items wont despawn, It's starting to make the game unplayable, Is there any way to refresh the wold so that all the junk items despwan besides disabling the mod?

That's exactly why i asked this before.

There should be an option to disable this feature or make items despawn after 10m

That's exactly why i asked this before.

There should be an option to disable this feature or make items despawn after 10m
Yep, I've been mentioning this as well. I'm sure Mirsario will add it eventually, as not having a way to disable this via config file will really screw-up long playthroughs for many people.

For now, the only simple way to solve this problem is to use Cheat Sheet's 'Vacuum Tool' to get rid of all the ground clutter. But hopefully soon we won't have to resort to that.

it already lowers your debuff time by 3 seconds or more, haven't you noticed...
Oh my bad, I didn't notice
[doublepost=1502743696,1502743600][/doublepost]But I did notice that you can't see the projectiles of some weapons when on a mount like UFO + Space gun. You don't see the projectile but when it makes contact, it does damage however, just pointing that out so you could look into that.

ok so i dont know if its a problem with this mod or terraria leveled but all the weapons with a reload and ammunition system deal the same amount of damage or a few notches higher than what they usually do with terraria leveled mod. I have tested this and a thorium revolver with lesser ranged damage and no ammunition system deals more damage than an titanium crossbow. I will post this on terraria leveled forums and this one. I really like both of these mods and i am looking for more of a challenge. That is why i am concerned for these mods please look into this and hopefully you will find what is wrong and fix it. Thx for this amazing mod Misario

I found a bug. This bug that I found activates when you get the On fire! Debuff while riding on a minecart. I decided to hop onto the world that I found it on with my mod testing character so I can make a video of the bug for you.

Being the phucking pyromaniac I am, I set the giant tree on fire and watched it burn.
It was nice.

Living wood platforms don't burn though.

Attachments

• Terraria 2017-08-15 23-36-53-40.png
    Terraria 2017-08-15 23-36-53-40.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 2,108
Is it just me or can you not autoswing with alot of weapon types in this mod? Other than that i love this mod, but please make that removeable in the config, it makes all the weapons in those types useless in hardmode, and being able to charge them does not compensate at all.

I've noted that snowballs are bugged. When equipped their model just floats in the air and they aren't consumed when thrown.

Edit:Upon viewing other comments it appears this bug is concurrent in throwing weapons in general

I'm still stuck on making the Cemetery of Ash because of area placement. Teleporters will be used to go into the background for a 3-D effect, but putting the teleporters is the main problem. One last thing, there will be no enemies, someone else has to code that in or mod it in.

Hi, it keeps happening to me that always when i enter my world, and i was in a cave last game, i come back to the cave dead probably because of fall damage, i don't know if its a bug or something.

Back
Top Bottom