tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

DARE: turn on Overhaul, CheetSheet, and any other mods you want (I do NOT recommend any mods that help a specific class like summoners association or a gameplay mod such as Calamity), upon loading the world, turn up spawn rates to X30 multiplier, also, if you want added challenge, do it in Expert
EDIT: update for this crazy dare of mine, my game crashed, guess my computer isn't as strong as I thought it was

Last edited:
So I tried to download Overhaul from the Mod Browser and it was said that the version was on an outdated version from TModLoader 0.10.0.2...

i found what i belive to be a bug in multiplayer, i am playing with a friend and for some reason i can't see the blood on the floor, i see the blood spray ouy of the enemies but when it hits the floor it does nothing. another thing, the water works fine but is there any fix to this?

um, I'm not sure if it was Overhaul that did it, but my Arkalis isn't working, it sometimes just stops entirely while I am swinging, I lost the Old One's Army first tier because of it, anyone else notice this?

It's because of the Power Attack feature, @Tektonik. It completely shuts down any auto-swing melee weapons in favor of making them slightly slower and requiring a charge attack to get their special procs off.

um, I'm not sure if it was Overhaul that did it, but my Arkalis isn't working, it sometimes just stops entirely while I am swinging, I lost the Old One's Army first tier because of it, anyone else notice this?
That sounds pretty lame. Especially on weapon's like Arkhalis where swinging is kind of required for it to be effective. Should be changed a bit imo.

Are you using the 2.0 beta(patreon only) or the public version of the overhaul? i think the beta one changes how ankalis works but the public version don't(at least my ankalis is still auto-swinging normally)

thanks for the feedback people... but now Arkalis is getting worse... now sometimes it won't even start swinging...

some feedback about the mech bosses:
  • Spazmatism flamethrower kills in about one second
Also, guns do not render properly on mounts.
EDIT: magic dagger costs no mana.

WIZARD BURNNED HOUSE!!!

Last edited:
new issue, not sure if it is Overhauls fault, but now whenever an enemy walks into my lightning aura, the sentry disappears and the enemy takes no damage

Hey man, I have a problem. I've noticed significant FPS drops when I use projectile weapons with this mod (I even disabled the mod to see if the fps drops were still a problem, and sure enough, they weren't so Overhaul is the culprit) I dunno if this is due to an incompatibility with the mods that I'm using (which is literally just the recipe browser, this mod, and calamity) but the issue really messes things up for me. I don't know if you can fix it, but I just thought I'd let you know. Thanks.

been messing around again with the different weapons and my thoughts on the super shotgun is this
it should have that super satisfying reload that the boom stick uses since it feels amazing to use comparable to doom II's the super shotgun feels like the quake SSG which is a shame since the SSG always felt under powered in quake

Heh, yes. Just like how the Onyx Shotgun turned into the BFG9000 (Which is quite impressive; I wish it was more powerful, to be honest.) It would be super-satisfying to see the Super Shotgun (Pun definitely intended.) to have such a blast that it propels you backwards.

But of course, then we'd need a quad-shotgun, and, dare I say it ... an octo-shotgun. Blasphemy.

I have isolated a multiplayer bug, when zoomed out fully all gore that sits on the floor vanishes, it is an easy in game fix of just press the zoom in button for about half a second.

emmm is the first time I install the mod and I skip this when it is loading as I solve it?
Sin título.png

I get FPS drops and weird lag that I get when I am on a mount. I use Thorium / Calamity / Tremor - note that I initially used Thorium / Calamity - removed calamity due to thinking it was the issue. Removed overhaul and the issue was fixed. I would love to see a fix for this, as this mod is too good not to use.

Current version - 1.1.2
(2.0 BETAs available for patrons)

JwS7eRQ.png

This is a huge mod, which, instead of adding new content to the game, focuses on adding new gameplay mechanics and completely remaking existing ones.
It completely remakes guns, player movement, all melee combat, adds dodgerolls, block climbing, atmospheric sounds & footsteps, makes gore ridiculously enjoyable, adds blood on tiles, a fire system, makes a lot of stuff more interactable, enhances enemy ai, completely remakes player rendering, makes trees fall like in starbound, and does a thousand more things i can't even memorize.

Release Trailer
Features:

Credits:

Videos:

Download:

Changelog:
Known Issues:

Information for modders:

Frequently Asked Questions:

Random links:

The "Will probably add this if i get some time or some patrons" list:

Next version spoilers:

yis.
I have the newest version of Tmodloader, and it automatically disables it because this is for an older version.

Back
Top Bottom