so uhh my game somewhy started in summer and my first night had a storm but isnt it supposed to start in spring?
The issue is that you can't read and didn't install .net framework 4.6.can smbdy explain me that ?
Yeah, it's supposed to be spring. Hopefully i just fixed it in 2.0.2. Recreate your world with it if you're not too far in.so uhh my game somewhy started in summer and my first night had a storm but isnt it supposed to start in spring?
You were trying to download it while i was uploading a new version. Try now.Uuuh...I can't download the mod actually ._.
Very much appreciated, waiting for the debug-free version then. Overhaul is one of the only reasons why me and my little family here went in the Terraria-venture again. Sure other mods as well, but the overhaul made it so much more different then vanilla, sadly none of us here has a machine that can handle a forest on fire without loosing the ability to play .. haha .. thus we had to deactivate the fire system, other then that, respect for the great mod/overhaul and keep up the coding. Thanks.
2.0.2 released. It all should be fixed now.RIP my frames after the update went from having 60 fps to 1-2 fps ;-;
Looks like i'm gonna post bugfixes every day til the end of my life.Umm, With v2.0.2 When in multiplayer, I can't seem to cut down any stumps at all. After reloading the world, the stumps break. I've tested with no mods loaded, and only The overhaul loaded. It only happened when the overhaul was loaded.
Looks like i'm gonna post bugfixes every day til the end of my life.
Known issue (can't update known issues on the forum so quickly, have to do it in ~3 places already), will try to fix asap. Hopefully this is only in multiplayer.Hello. I'm having an issue with trees. I see a lot of people have issues with chopping down a tree but my issue is when I do chop down a tree it leaves the stump, so I go onto to chop the stump down and it gives me wood but the sprite of the tree stays there and I can no longer continue to chop it. It begins to chop; with cracks forming, but then after a certain amount of cracks form it just resets back to having no cracks. I'm unable to build where the stump is and the only way to fix it; make the stump go away, is to reset the game which is obviously really annoying to do everytime I chop down trees.
Also sometimes I'll crash completely when I go to chop down a tree. There is no log that pops up or anything it just completely freezes and then crashes.
Other mods I'm using if its needed;
and I'm using the latest tmodloader 10.1.1
- Overhaul will now inform kRPG users that there's a community-made kRPG patch for overhaul compatibility.
- Added "logEverything" setting to config .json, linux builds will no longer log everything just because they're linux builds (increasing performance).
- Blizzard will now always have underground ice music.
- Modified recommended controls a bit.
- Bees no longer spawn in snow and desert biomes.
- Removed a lot of debug logging i accidentally left in. That heavily improved performance. iamsryplsduntkilmi
- Fixed main menu seasons again. Jesus.
- Falling trees should now always be synchronized, as they're now sent over network completely.
- Fixed a silently caught exception in evil biomes.
- Fixed one of thousands alttab crashes.
- Bone break sounds should no longer play for non local clients. Yes, i'm lazy to fix the only issue with them.
- Fixed players not being able to pickup hearts when their health is modified by mods like Leveled.
- Fixed bunny gore having white fur when it's not winter.
- Fixed seasonal textures sometimes not loading in.